Book two within the Scents of Murder series carried the same quirkiness, twisting mystery theme as the first. Many times the next books in a series do not carry the same, however not the case here.
When newlywed Andi's kitten uncovers a skeleton, secrets which had been buried for decades come to light. Add the death of Ben's boss, the eccentric diner owner, could the two deaths be related. Andi and Ben must find those answers in order to bring peace to their town.
Well developed characters and another tangled plot keeps this series going. Glad I have the third one downloaded and ready to read.
- Mass Market Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: Heartsong Presents (16 September 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1602600724
- ISBN-13: 978-1602600720
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 17.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item