Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on first order. Details
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Wildsam Field Guides: Nashville Paperback – 15 July 2018
Enhance your purchase
Wildsam Field Guides: Nashville leads travelers into the heart of Music City, exploring the best of Nashville’s unique Southern flavor with the help of local experts.
Prepare to see Nashville as you never have before, including such topics as:
- The top meat-and-three lunch spots in town
- Recommendations on live music joints
- Songwriter Rosanne Cash remembers a cold winter's night
- Record shop owner Mike Grimes on how the Music City is evolving
- Varying reactions and reviews of Nashville hot chicken
- Natural wonders within a few hours' drive
About the Author
- Publisher : Wildsam Publishing; Second edition (15 July 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1532335121
- ISBN-13 : 978-1532335129
- Dimensions : 16.51 x 0.79 x 10.67 cm
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is, by far, my favorite travel guide I have ever owned or come across. I loved it so much I also then picked up the New Orleans Field Guide and the American South Field Guide for my next trip. Huge thanks to the folks who put this series together.