I ordered this book to read with my grandchildren. The book explores the many different animals around the world that live in urban areas. It is super interesting to read and is full of fun facts that will equip children to spot wildlife in their area. The illustrations are beautiful and the break-out boxes and layout keep the reader from becoming overwhelmed or bored.
Another neat section includes instructions on creating habitats that attract animals in your community. Some examples include planting certain flowers to attract butterflies or hanging a bird feeder or nesting box so you can see more wildlife at your house.
Overall this is a fun, educational book to read or casually look through; enjoyable for both children and adults.
- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Kids; 1 edition (1 November 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788684907
- ISBN-13: 978-1788684903
- Product Dimensions: 25.3 x 2 x 31.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 962 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 221,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)