The second book in this series was great, I really enjoyed Dante and Jaime's story. This author has such a fantastic writing style that it sucks you in and keeps you there wanting more and more.
Loved Jaime, thought she was a strong, brave character and suited Dante well. Dante was delicious even with his OCD tendencies and I was glad they got their HEA. Liked the realistic time frame for Jamie to overcome her wolf's issues, glad to see it didn't happen with a click of Dante's fingers.
Happy to see all the previous characters and had a few laugh out loud moments, especially Taryn going through labour, hilarious!
Really looking forward to continuing this series and hope all the characters of the Phoenix pack get a book!
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 33 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 16 April 2013
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07WW22SBQ
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,031 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)