How do you maintain a state of inner wholeness and inspiration when there’s so much disaster and turmoil in the world?
Are you seeking ways to move beyond limitation and suffering so that you can make your best contribution to a positive future?
What does it take to become a conscious human being who can re-vision and re-make the world embracing the values of wholeness and unity?
In this wise and compassionate book, Rose Diamond inspires you to believe in your power to create a future that works for all. As you follow the maps, guidance, inquiries, skills and practices in this book, simply being all of who you are and taking creative steps from that place of wholeness, you will become part of the solution to our global problems.
Whole Mind-Whole World is a new stage of consciousness spreading through the planet, awakening more and more people to an exciting sense of destiny. Many of us are in the transition to this new consciousness, swinging between the polarities of light and freedom on the one hand, to experiencing the heaviness of suffering and limitation on the other. This can be a confusing time when you may isolated, stuck and full of doubt. You may even think there’s something wrong with you as you no longer fit into your life as it has been. The chaos and tragedies arising everywhere so fast can make you feel hopeless and despairing.
Rose Diamond invites you into a journey of discovery which includes the shadow as well as the light. She inspires by sharing heart-felt stories of how she’s lived her life as a journey to higher consciousness and creative freedom. And she encourages by showing how she found meaning and purpose even within situations of trauma and loss. Woven around her personal experience, Rose offers reflections on the process of inner transition and transformation developed over a lifetime as a whole-person educator and healer. She expands these further through conversations with fellow practitioners.
In Whole Mind-Whole World you will find:
• Heartfelt stories and conversations that reassure you are not alone but part of a collective wave of Love-in-action building all around the world;
• Soul-stirring inquiry questions which invite you to discover and stand firm in your own authentic truths and values;
• Simple practices and skills to build resilience and transformational muscles so that you can meet whatever comes with flexibility, courage, compassion, and ingenuity;
• Encouragement to embrace all your experiences, however uncomfortable, knowing that it is all essential to the process of transition and transformation, grows your confidence and trust in the process;
• Inspiring cognitive maps point the way to higher perspectives so that you can better understand and navigate the territory of transition and transformation and learn how to make daily choices for the good of the whole;
Whole Mind-Whole World invites you to re-vision and re-make the world embracing the values of wholeness and unity. It supports you through inner uncertainty and turmoil into higher levels of truth, well-being and creative power. So that you can realise your deepest wisdom, exercise your genius creativity, and connect with your most heartfelt compassion and spiritual freedom, for the good of the Whole.
Read this book and access your full soul potential so that you can be a loving and creative change-maker.
The book includes FREE access to a page of audio meditations and recorded conversations.