Felt like we were going from fire to fire just struggling to survive. This book has given us the skills to better connect with our kids when things are going wrong for them, for them to feel loved, nurtured and heard.
The background of how the brain related to our thoughts, emotions and behaviours is a huge eye opener and has not only helped with our parenting but looking at ourselves and how our own past issues affect our parenting.
Every parent who is struggling day to day or feels like they are constantly just telling off their kidswithout connecting will benefit from this.
The audiobook narration is great. Both authors do a great job reading the material.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Scribe Publications; 1 edition (21 March 2012)
- ISBN-10: 1921844779
- ISBN-13: 978-1921844775
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.5 x 20.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 61 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)