I have always love Philippa Gregory's books and this does not disappoint. Now we learn more about Elizabeth Woodville, the wife of Edward IV and mother of the Princes in the Tower.
Her battle after Edward died to maintain her son, Edward V's position in a world that was full of the fight for the English crown. Her battle with her brother-in-law Richard III and her eventual life after the princes vanished.
Philippa Gregory never lets you down. I you want accurate history well researched then she is an author I would always recommend.
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK; TV Tie-In edition (1 June 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1471125815
- ISBN-13: 978-1471125812
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3 x 19.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 322 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 103,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)