|Product Dimensions||18.42 x 5.72 x 2.54 cm; 771.11 Grams|
|Item Weight||771 g|
Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Sharpening Stone 2 Side Grit 400/1000-Whetstone Knife Sharpener with Flattening Stone & NonSlip Rubber Base
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18.4 x 5.7 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||771 Grams|
About this item
- ✅ SUPERIOR BUNDLE: 3 Must Have Sharpening tools bundled in one affordable set for you, our Waterstone (grit 400/1000) with Non Slip Rubber Base + Flatening Stone + Knife Sharpening Guide(Ebook) are perfect for making very dull knifes scary sharp
- ✅ RESTORE SHARPNESS: Only one use of sharpening stone is enough to restore sharpeness of dull knives & dammaged/battered blades. so that you can have HIGH PRODUCTIVITY, Faster Cutting which makes food preparation EASIER, minimizes fatigue & REDUCES STRESS on WRIST, hands and arms caused by blunt or dull knives
- ✅ MULTIPURPOSE USE: Our Whetstone can reprofile edges or repair ANY DULL blade out there, be it any kitchen knife set, chef knife, steak knife, sontoku knife, paring knife, sushi knife, cleaver knife, kitchen knives, Hunting Knife Sharpener, Pocket Knife Sharpener, Scissor Sharpener, Chisel sharpener, Blade sharpener, Straight Razor, Hunting Knife, Pocket Knife, Scissors, Chisel, Carving and Gardening Tools & it can even sharpen a dull Sword
- ✅ DUAL SIDED WHETSTONE: This waterstone is made from highly durable silicon carbide dual side grit 400/1000. Grit 400 is used for returning edges to their original shape, Grit 1000 is used for sharpening & smoothing the edge. While the white flatening stone is used to level the uneven surface caused due to repeated use, making it flat. As its a water stone, No expensive honing oil needed
- ✅ QUALITY INSPECTED: Our products have been inspected by a reputable third party inspection company. Each product has been checked, put under a durability and functionality test before shipped. NO COMPROMISE on Quality
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sharp Pebble 400/1000 Dual Grit Sharpening Stone with Flattening Stone
Made from silicon carbide material, provides perfect grit combination to repair damaged or chipped edges and sharpen very dull knives in short time.
400 Grit Coarse Stone: Used on damaged knives as it will rid of any chips or nicks on the blade easily.
1000 Grit Medium Stone: Your go-to sharpening stone. If your knives have lost their edge and need a good sharpen, then this is the grit you should start with
- Silicon Carbide Material
- Two Sided Grit (400/1000
- White Fattening Stone
- Non-Slip Rubber Base
- eBook Guide
- Sharpening Oil - Not Needed
- Quality Inspected
Sharp Knife Works Better
Keep everyday kitchen knives extremely sharp with the Sharp Pebble Dual Grit Water-stone. Sharp knives need less brute force to cut than dull knives. Less brute force means less damage to the food, which you can easily see by looking closely at the cut. Delicate ingredients, like herbs, will look fresher for longer if you slice through them cleanly, whereas a dull knife will crush more of the cells surrounding the cut, which ultimately accelerates wilting and discoloration. A dull knife slows you down, while a sharp knife makes prep easier and more enjoyable.
Save hundreds of dollars in the purchase of new knives by revitalizing your existing ones. Whether you are a professional or occasional chef, an active outdoor/camping person this is the one of the must-have tool. A sharp blade is predictable. When it strikes or is drawn across the food’s surface, it won’t slip. With a dull knife, it’s only a matter of time until you badly cut yourself.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its relatively bang for your buck considering you get 2 sides in one and plenty of material to work with and hone your muscle memory, a perfect place for a beginner to start.
The only issue i could think of is the surface area of the stone but after a hour of using it i got used to it relatively quickly and to be frank id take the thickness over the surface area any day expecially if your just starting out.
Top reviews from other countries
This is the second stone I have bought from Amazon and they all seem to be the same cheap rubbish shipped in from China. I have subsequently bought a proper one sided Japanese stone from a Knife seller and the difference is enormous. It actually works.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2018
I bought these stones to sharpen several kitchen knives which were extremely dull. I have only sharpened one knife so far but the stones do the job very well considering this is my first time using a sharpening stone to sharpen kitchen knives.
They seem like they have enough quality to get good results on but not so expensive that they are at risk of a novice sharpener like my self damaging them through poor technique.