Dean and Tatum two people who have known heartache and betrayal meet when they were at a very low point in their lives. They meet again years later and if your like me a believer in fate they meet again at the right time in their lives.
I enjoyed the story but I’ll admit it took me awhile to connect with the characters and I’m not sure why.
Dean is a successful drummer who for the past six years has tried to shield his daughter from the truth about her brothers death. This part seemed off to me , he’s in the public eye so how could he keep that from her.
Tatum’s ex has been a thorn in Dean’s side for years, a reporter who has tried to get the dirt on him . The sparks fly between the two main characters but with so much against them can they make things work.
reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3294 KB
- Print Length: 252 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kathy Coopmans (10 March 2018)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BD3CKBG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #380,568 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)