- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: RL Publishing (11 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1999481003
- ISBN-13: 978-1999481001
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.7 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 277 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 188,946 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
When You're The One Who Cheats: Ten Things You Need To Know Paperback – 11 Feb 2019
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tammy Nelson has done it again! The expert is back - with a timely, compassionate, and utterly necessary book. Read it if you crave a wholly fresh and non-judgmental take on love, desire and what is possible.
- Wednesday Martin, PhD #1 New York Times bestselling author of Primates of Park Avenue and UNTRUE: Why Nearly Everything We Believe About Women, Lust, and Infidelity Is Wrong and How the New Science Can Set Us Free
Sensitively written, wise, compassionate non-judgmental and startingly frank, Dr. Tammy Nelson has penned a bible for those who find themselves in the delicate position of being a "cheater".
- Katherine Woodward Thomas New York Times bestselling author of Conscious Uncoupling
Nelson offers up advice, counsel, and insight without judgment. this book is a must-read for anyone who's ever cheated - or ever thought about it - and anyone who's ever discovered their partner's cheating.
- Dr. Alicia M. Walker author of The Secret Life of The Cheating Wife
"When You're The One Who Cheats" is a profoundly wise and inspiring juide for unfaithful and betrayed partners who are struggling to make sense of their relationships, choose a direction, and rebuild their lives after an affair.
- Janis Abrahms Spring, PhD author of After the Affair
Tammy Nelson dares to go there, to say that, to confront the many myths of monogamy, and to take the mystery out of cheating. This is a terrific book and a careful reminder for all of us to uphold integrity above all else.
- D. Edward Delmar author of Thruplicity
In her no holds barred, honest look at cheating in the 21st centruy, Dr. Tammy Nelson offers a helpful road map for those who want to create lives filled with passion, joy and integrity.
- Michele Weiner-Davis author of Healing from Infidelity
Dr. Tammy Nelson is a pioneer in the field of relationships, sexuality, and affairs. "When You're The One Who Cheats" is an important book for individuals and couples.
- Barry McCarthy best-selling author of Rekindling Desire
This book is relentlessly honest... anyone looking for understanding, humanity, and utter lack of judgment will find much of value in this guide
- Stephen Snyder, MD author of Love Worth Making
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I’ll be buying another copy to share!