This book didn't grab me as quite as much as the the author's previous works hence 4 rather than 5 rating.This is more about me that the author. I've been working on timing for a very long time!
I agree with the author's assertion that timing isn't everything rather everything is timing.
I particularly valued the work in the early part of the book about the process of "peak-trough-rebound".
No doubt that I will be valuing my breaks, naps and long walks even more than I already do.
I also highly valued the bits about endings and that the best endings are not necessarily happy rather poignant and meaningful.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 47 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Canongate Books
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 9 January 2018
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B0765CRWPV
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,499 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)