When our partner is a narcissist, only those who've actually experienced the madness will ever understand what we're going through. When Love Is a Lie is a straight-up, tell-all book about narcissism in relationships that skips the clinical bullshit to focus solely on the personal experience. A narrative that holds nothing back, Zari Ballard's story will educate, enlighten, and empower you to evaluate (and fully understand) the mind-boggling dysfunction in your own relationship. Compare her story to your own and watch what happens. As it has for thousands of abuse victims worldwide, When Love Is a Lie is going to resonate with you in ways that no other book about narcissism ever has.
Any relationship involving a person with a narcissistic personality disorder will inevitably take a dark turn. We stay in the relationship thinking we can fix this person or love him/her out of their bad behavior but the truth is that narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths can never be fixed - not with love, therapy, or any magic pill. Life quickly becomes a roller coaster ride from hell without a harness and with Lucifer himself at the controls. If that sounds dramatic, then you've never loved a narcissist. If that sounds familiar, then this very special book may just change your life.
When Love Is A Lie breaks down the signs of a narcissistic personality, exposes the narcissist's way of thinking, and explains exactly why a partner with a narcissistic personality will....
- ..over time, deliberately and methodically manage down your expectations of the relationship so that you expect less and less and he gets away with more
- ..mimic the appropriate emotions at opportune times to achieve desired results
- ..use the silent treatment, disappearances/reappearances, and other demoralizing (and passive-aggressive) control tactics to punish those who dare to call him/her out on questionable behaviors
- ..create constant narcissistic chaos and turmoil even - and especially - during the "good" times as a way of keeping you in a heightened state of co-dependent anxiety 24/7
- ..juggle many relationships at once - sometimes for years on end - with no one being the wiser, not even you
Scroll Up to Order this Book Today
Scroll Up to "Look Inside" This Book
To read further about narcissism and to speak with Zari one-on-one, visit: thenarcissisticpersonality.com