- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 2 hours and 56 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Hay House
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 9 July 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07RY3G23X
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,699 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
What Your Clutter Is Trying to Tell You: Uncover the Message in the Mess and Reclaim Your Life Audiobook – Unabridged
©2019 Hay House, Inc. (P)2019 Hay House, Inc.
What Your Clutter Is Trying to Tell You: Uncover the Message in the Mess and Reclaim Your Life
Kerri L. Richardson (Author, Narrator), Hay House (Publisher)
Audible is $16.45/mo after 30-days. Cancel anytime.
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 July 2018
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Even though I haven't finished reading the whole book yet, I've already learnt so much about "why" I might have some clutter here and there, and what it really means. That made so much sense to me and the steps to clear it out are easy to follow and doesn't take a lot of time either. I already love everything I'm learning from Kerri.
2 people found this helpfulComment
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Audible > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Audible > Self-Help > Happiness
- Audible > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Happiness
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides