This is a book I wanted to write. Evidence based, real world tactics and strategies for making workplaces more fair to women. In 2016 women still earn far less for equal work, and this book explains why that's been so hard to fix, how women can get a fairer shake, and how leaders can make a difference.
I ran a company and wish I'd had this book before learning so many of its lessons by experience.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press; 1 edition (26 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780674986565
- ISBN-13: 978-0674986565
- ASIN: 0674986563
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 3 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 449 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,473 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)