In this in-depth look at the book of James, Dr. David Jeremiah offers stories and biblical insights about what to do:
- When you’re feeling pressured
- When wrong seems right
- When you don’t know what decision to make
- When faith doesn’t seem to work
- When you’re not feeling confident
- When your goals are not God’s
- When you’re in a hurry and God is not
- When you have financial struggles
- When you face difficult times
In What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do, renowned bible teacher Dr. David Jeremiah walks you through the book of James to glean God’s wisdom on issues such as finances, faith, and decision making. What does it look like to consider God in all of your plans, depend on God rather than wealth, and put prayer above your personal efforts? Learn how to receive God’s supernatural strength to meet the challenges you face. As James learned, the road of spiritual wisdom always leads to joy.
**Includes Reader's Guide!** This book features a Reader’s Guide for group discussion or personal study. Inside you will find discussion topics, activity suggestions for your group, and questions to encourage individual or group discovery and application.
He and his wife, Donna, have four children.