You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This price was set by the publisher.
What Should I Do With My Life? Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Po Bronson tackles the biggest, most threatening, most obvious question that anyone has to face, 'what should I do with my life?' It is a problem that is increasingly encountered not just by the young but by people who have half their lives or more behind them. The modern route to self-discovery is to trade what you have for a completely different way of life, to face the challenges and finally confront our real aims and desires. Bronson's book is a fascinating account of finding and following people who have uprooted their lives and fought with these questions in radical ways. From the investment banker who gave it all up to become a catfish farmer in Mississippi, to the chemical engineer from Walthamstow who decided to become a lawyer in his sixties; these stories of individual dilemma and dramatic - and sometimes unsuccessful - gambles are bound up with Bronson's account of his own search for a calling.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Careers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem