A candid and practical guideline that should be required reading for anyone who seeks the services of an attorney. The author covers all the topics: costs, stress, psychological factors, etc....she also defines legal terms and explains how and why our legal system is structured the way it is. Don't forget to read chapter four twice! (it's worth the effort).
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2358 KB
- Print Length: 110 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Torii Publishing (12 September 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H174MGC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,662,947 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)