I've just finished reading this book, and I'm in awe. Yes it was well written, yes the story about a woman who loses 10 years of her memory after an accident is interesting, but it wasn't until the end of the story that I found how I related to it, and how just about anyone could also relate.
Without any spoilers, let me just say, this story was an eye opener about how we transform as people with each new age. The transformation is gradual, with each new happiness, excitment, heartbreak, etc and it isn't until we compare ourselves to a younger, more naive version of ourselves that we see andunderstand our own remodelling. This was a nice reminder to be mindful of who we were, and who we may still become.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Pan Australia (1 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 174353549X
- ISBN-13: 978-1743535493
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.8 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Average Customer Review: 146 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)