- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more Smart Wearable Pulse Oximeter with Alarm and App offered by Wellue. Enter code UKQPZPKG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wellue AirBP Bluetooth - Blood Pressure Monitor - Upper Arm with Smart APP, Multi-Users, Large Cuff BP Monitor FDA Approved, Medical Accurate, Manual BP Meter for Home Use, Professional Health Monitoring
- Professional Blood Pressure Monitor: Provide you with very valuable information for a complete view of your blood pressure, including Systolic(SYS) and Diastolic(DIA) blood pressure, Mean Arterial Pressure(MAP), plus rate and pulse pressure. FDA approved.
- The Lightest Upper Arm BP Monitor: More accurate readings compared to wrist blood pressure monitor. Trusted by doctors for professional use, supper portable than BP machine with large display. Take a medical-grade BP measurement anytime anywhere.
- Easy to Use: Picture and sound guidance in App helps you operate correctly. Easily View & understand your blood pressure status on your smartphone.
- Free APP: Nameable reports support multiple users, suitable for family use; Long-term trends for each user help you master your health status; Unlimited storage without extra fee; Share your report with others convenientely. Support iOS(iPhone & iPad) & Android. Integrates with Apple Health.
- Rechargeable Battery: Charge for 2 hrs, work up to 1000 measurements. More convenient than most blood pressure device.
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 12 x 6 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Viatom
- ASIN : B081Z3VBNT
- Manufacturer reference : AirBP
Best Sellers Rank:
1,938 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 11 in Blood Pressure Monitors
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Turn on the device, open the bluetooth of your phone and run the APP, connect the device to your APP
Wrap the cuff around your left upper arm follow the picture guidance on APP
Note: Applicable arm circumference 8.7-16 inch
Pump follow the voice guidance, stop pumping when the red indicator blinks
Note: If your blood pressure is high, please pump over 250 mmHg.
Press exhaust valve to deflate the cuff, complete measurment
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Quardio uses 4 AAA batteries and it gets maybe at most 150 readings per set, it can't use rechargeable batteries (for some unstated reason). It is incredibly fussy to get the cuff at the right tension to take readings. I've finally learnt to place 3 fingers under it when fitting it, and MOST times this works but it also has a tendency to tighten after each use so often it needs readjustment. Due to these two factors there are many failed readings and error messages, which is aggravating and no doubt raises my BP!
Finally the Quardio has no mechanical on/off switch, but is activated by a magnetic switch. There is a magnet in the end of the cuff and when all is well the cuff is wrapped around and adheres to the the rectangular plastic box like body of the Quardio, which also has a magnet in it. Unfortunately the magnet end of the cuff is too short and should be longer so there is an overlap. What this means is unless one is absolutely perfect in wrapping the cuff tightly the magnet flap won't reach and adhere to the magnet in the body of the Quardio and you will have to unwrap it and try again. This is all very frustrating, and in my opinion the result of poor design, and of trying to be too clever. A mechanical on/off switch would have worked much better, with the magnets just used for fastening, or some velcro easier still.
In contrast the Airbp is very simple and uses the best of both worlds, the mechanical and the technically advanced such as a rechargeable battery and an app. The user pumps it up so there is no huge battery draw in inflating the cuff as with the Quardio. A plesant female voice gives directions as to when to stop and when to deflate. That's it, the entire process after placing the cuff. The cuff is partially pre tensioned with a tubuular sprung plate in it so placement is very straightforward.
This device is so simple, effective and elegant. It does everything the Quardio does at under half the price and over double the efficiency. The only question is to do with battery life, but as the battery appears sizeable and overall build quality excellent I don't anticipate any issues in this regard.
At this price I highly recommend it, amazing value for the moderate price and beautifully packaged as well.
Another great thing is that the unit charges with USB cable and per charge you can do up to a 1000 measurements.
The cuff fits well and is also great for larger Adults arms. This blood pressure monitor ticks all my boxes.