I have always been passionate about the law, and always aware of things around me. I feel like the author all in all, tried really hard at overachieving, didn't consider his own needs, became depressed, then got over it.
Common sense dictates to take care of yourself no matter what to you. And it wasn't until i read this i felt depressed about studying law. If you have common sense about general wellness, you dont need this book. It jusy makes you feel like your studying the worst thing ever.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3293 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wellness Doctrines (1 October 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015F8GYVU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #306,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)