|Material Type||20D Nylon / TPU Coating|
|Temperature rating degrees||3.8 Degrees Celsius|
|Product Dimensions||192.99 x 61.01 x 7.01 cm|
WellaX Ultralight Self Inflating Sleeping Pad for Camping - Best Inflatable Camping Mat for Backpacking, Traveling and Hiking - Hybrid Camp Mattress with Foam Frame (193, 61)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WELLAX COMFORT PLUS SLEEPING PAD provides the optimal Comfort and Warmth your body needs for getting a good night's rest. Make your camp mornings perfect - NO MORE Back-pain or annoying Discomfort from rocky terrain or bumps underneath during your sleep as your weight is supported by dozens of air cells and by a foam frame mattress. Roll over or sleep on your side on a WellaX Camping Mat and you won't wobble or bottom out.
- COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT: Self-inflating convenience meets air mattress comfort to create the perfect hybrid in camp mattress technology for you. Combines the ultralight (ONLY 1.85lbs), the high-loft comfort (2.5inch thick), the compactness (small packed-volume mat 10”x7”) and the convenience. The lighter your backpack, the more comfortable your hiking trips will be. Inflated size is 74” x24” x2.5”, perfect for any outdoor activity like backpacking, traveling or camping;
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN - TEAR RESISTANT: Laminated 20D Rip-stop Nylon and the TPU Layer, used only for strongest camping equipment. provides a good balance between low weight and durability. It is Virtually SILENT, WATERPROOF, abrasion / tear resistant and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper. No more crinkly or squeaky noise, your perfect pad for using in your tent, sleeping bag, hammock, or any floor or hard surface;
- EASY TO INFLATE AND DEFLATE: Advanced foam frame technology combines SELF INFLATING PAD with an Air Frame, making it quicker to inflate (only 6-8 breaths) or deflate. Say goodbye to your old sleeping pad that required either a pump or lots of breaths and effort to inflate. The PATENT PENDING WellaX Sleeping Pad has a R-value of 3.1, making it the perfect 3 season mat;
- NO RISK PURCHASE - NO NEED TO RETURN. Making you a happy customer is our main goal. Just try it, and if you don't absolutely Love it, send us a message and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The WellaX Sleeping Pad: You might as well just sell your bed! Sleep like never before.
The most comfortable portable sleeping experience possible: that's what we had in mind when we created this pad for you. We tested this 2½-inch-thick inflatable pad side by side with its closest competitors in deserts, on mountains, and in snow, and we found that no other pad can beat its balance of weight, warmth, and comfort.
Posh Design: At 2.5” thick, this pad offers both plush thickness and generous size. Great for those that move a lot while sleeping, want the most support, or plan to sleep in cold weather.
Comfort Above All: The WellaX Self Inflating Sleeping Pad sets itself apart from the crowd with an innovative foam frame, that perfectly combines the high-loft comfort found in the foam mattresses and the compressibility of air pads. Frankly, the most comfortable backpacking pad you will ever sleep on.
Made To Last: The laminated 20D Rip-stop Nylon and the TPU Layer are Waterproof, Abrasion/Tear Resistant and they provide a good balance between a lighter weight and durability. The pad also has a preposterous warmth to weight ratio and a more durable bottom layer of fabric, making it clearly one of the best pads on the market.
Thermal Resistance: But there is more than just comfort, with a 3.8 R-Value this Camping Pad is perfect for keeping your body warm!
- REGULAR - Inflated Size: 72" x 20" x 2.5" / Pack Size: 6.3” X 8.6” / Pack Weight: 1.43lbs
- LARGE - Inflated Size: 76" x 24" x 2.5" / Pack Size: 7.08” X 10.2”/ Pack Weight: 1.87lbs
Why should you choose WellaX? The Sleeping Pad is an essential part of your camping experience because it calms and relaxes your muscles after an intense day on the trails and it keeps you warm. The WellaX Self Inflating Sleeping Pad will make your camping days feel luxurious!
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The description for the X-Large size on the Amazon website indicates that it is: X-Large - 74 x 24 x 2.5 inches. However, both the original item, and the replacement that I was sent after talking to customer service, was labelled Large - 76 x 24 x2.5 inches. The uninflated size of both items was less than that, and inflated, it measured at 72 x 22 (I didn't measure the thickness but I think it was closer to 2 inches)...it was smaller than advertised.
Included in the package is some product information that says "As a special gift of thanking a valued customer like you, we are offering you a 20 $ Amazon gift cad in exchange for your honest review of your recent purchase(s). All we are asking you to do is describe you 5 ***** experience with your recent purchase(s). As your opinion has a great impact on our business." I think this leads more people to give this product 5 stars that may not have normally.
I can't say enough about WellaX...a great product that I highly recommend.
I liked that this pad included comfortable foam as well as air, as opposed to many other pads that are either all foam, or all air. Air pads take up much less space than this one, but aren't as comfortable. This pad has great comfort, thickness. It is a little heavier than some other pads, but it is a touch longer, and much more comfortable, so it depends what you want to trade off.
So In Summary:
Long Version available for only a few dollars more.
Slightly heavier than some other pads
Packed down does take up more room than air only pads.
All in all a great sleeping pad!
Any 'air' sleeping pads run the risk of puncture...it's just a matter of time. But with this one, even if it does puncture, there's still some semblance of foam padding to make the nights a bit more comfortable until it can be replaced.
I will say that we didn't hike with these in our packs, so I can't speak to the weight or bulk of these for that purpose. But for car camping, these mats kept me happy and well rested in the great outdoors.
It's completely filled with air and will be kept that way overnight to check for leaks. A Followup review or two will be made in the near future.
Update: I have used the mattress on two hikes and it worked great. I never felt the hard ground. At 6’5” tall, I wished it were longer but I can put a pillow above it and make it work. Super insulated and I didn’t get cold when lying directly on it in mid-30 degree weather with my sleeping bag just covering parts of me. There wasn’t any ground coldness coming through. I’m changing to 5 stars. It’s priced right so I got a second one for a backup.