- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Human HQ® (24 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0648244253
- ISBN-13: 978-0648244257
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.1 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 187,306 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Welcome to Parenthood: How to design a fabulous family life Paperback – 24 Jul 2018
|New from||Used from|
'Society has experienced so much change in recent years and yet expectant parents continue to underestimate the knowledge, skills, education and preparation required when it comes to starting a family. Fortunately, Suni has produced a book that reminds expecting parents, in a non-judgemental, good-humoured and honest way, of the importance of starting off on the right foot. This is a wise read for parents.'
- Kirsty Levin, mama, Psychologist, Career Coach and Co-Founder of The Parents Village, Sydney, Australia
‘Though my kids are reaching adolescent years, the wisdom and guidance is SO relevant. Suni’s words transcend age and time because she addresses what we as humans crave in today’s world, connection, acknowledgment for who we are and authentic expression that is revered and nurtured. Who wouldn’t want to raise their families in this manner? This is 21st-century parenting that democratizes how we view our roles in a family unit. I can apply Suni’s suggestions even today with my kids. Very valuable resource at any stage of parenting.’
- Monica Walsh, Sr. Program Manager, Google, and Mom to Anna Clara and JC, San Francisco, USA
'Suni has the ability to create a laser-beam diagnosis on what stands between families and creating the healthiest and happiest dynamic possible.'
- Robert Kirby, Transformation and Trauma Specialist and Relationships Expert, Sydney, Australia
'Our responsibility as parents goes beyond making sure our kids have something to eat, the next best toy to meet that developmental stage or how we are going to manage the daycare fees. For future parents who are committed to go the extra mile, this is the book for you!'
- Amy Schuback, mother of three lively boys, midwife, and Child and Family Health Nurse, Pennsylvania, USA
Suni’s astonishingly refreshing book is a must read for all new parents and parents-to-be. It is all the preparation you will need to do the most important job in your life – that of a Parent. Suni beautifully weaves philosophical wisdom with her personal experiences, offering practical ways to design a fabulous family life for generations to come.’
- Pallavi Patil-bhat, Founder of The First 6 years, Parent Educator and Montessori Advocate, Mumbai, India
'As an expectant mother and early childhood teacher the invaluable information, support and strategies provided are now my essential guide for creating a positive and fulfilling family life. Welcome to Parenthood has an authentic view of parenthood and challenges old/outdated ways of thinking in a new innovative/modern era.'
- Thalia McDonald, expectant mother, Early Childhood Teacher/Researcher, Sydney, Australia
'What I perhaps love most is that while it's packed with suggestions on WHAT to do and how to build a strong and fabulous family dynamic from day dot, it emphasises the need for us to look after our needs as an individual along the way. A book every parent should read.’
- Alexx Stuart, Author and Founder of Low Tox Life, Sydney, Australia
'Whilst the book doesn't take you on a blow by blow of feeding and burping etc. it does not intend to. It allows the reader to step back and consider the end game of raising positive, respectful and empowered individuals and the philosophies and mindsets that can underpin that. This book is a very interesting read for someone wanting to start a family or hoping for insights into parenting, including some humorous personal anecdotes from the author's own family experiences.'
- Brett Stone, first-time dad and educator, Sydney, Australia
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|