|Item weight||2.3 Kilograms|
Buzio Weighted Blanket 2.3 kg for Kids, Ultra Cozy Minky Dotted and Cotton Heavy Blanket for Sleeping, 91x120 cm, Blue Car World
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Kids Weighted Blanket for Tight Sleeping: Do your kids have sleeping troubles and you are fed up of putting them into bed? Well, weighted blankets are proved to facilitate kids sleep with constant cuddle-like pressure, which will calm them down when they are overstimulated for a tight sleep.
- Meticulously Designed for Added Comfort: Buzio dual sided weighted blanket offers children tactile comfort to help them calm down and fall into sleep in a short time with the breathable cotton face keeping your sweating little one dry and comfortable while the super soft minky dotted and skin-friendly reverse endowing extra sense of security. Suitable for all-season use.
- Even and Stable Body Pressure Design: Apply the cutting-edge 7-layer structure with the nontoxic and odorless glass beads in the middle covered by 3 layers of anti-leakage protection respectively so that the weight is evenly distributed. Additionally, the blanket can be wrapped in quilt covers with which children are familiar thanks to the 8 interior corner straps.
- Customized Size for Children : In order to enjoy all the benefits of a weighted blanket, it should perfectly fit the kid’s body and weigh about 10% of the child’s weight. Our weighted blankets measure around 90 x 120 cm, weigh 2.3 kg and are the ideal weighted blankets for children weighing up to 30kg and over 3 yrs. Our weighted blanket comes with different sizes for use of kids at different ages.
- Safe Finish with Worry-Free Warranty: We put safety into our top consideration and take extra care with our kids weighted blanket to make sure that there are no hazardous substances in the materials and it has been undergone stringent test for safety certification. Plus, we offer 12 months warranty and 30 days refund guarantee.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever had trouble sleeping? How about your child?
Study shows that a ton of kids have difficulty going to sleep nowadays, and finding a solution is always at the top of the priority list of their parents because lacking of sleep will hinder children’s attention, social skills, behavior and learning abilities dramatically. That’s why sleep is as important as nutrition!
If you are looking for a quick solution to ease your children’s trouble sleeping, looking no further, the Buzio kids weighted blanket would be your perfect choice.
While it seems strange, a weighted blanket is exactly what it sounds like, a blanket that literally has small weights inside of it to make the blanket a little heavy and applies a firm consistent pressure to the body that is underneath of it to help body transition into sleep.
What kinds of children need a weighted blanket?
- Hard to fall into sleep, or short-time sleeper
- Hyperactive and have difficulty (even after a lot of physical activities) relaxing and sitting still
- Inattentive and easy to be distracted
- Love sleeping or laying under piles of blankets or heavy comforters.
- Enjoy crawling into tight spaces or behind furniture
- Like wearing heavy sweatshirts and sweaters
What’s Buzio kids weighted blanket?
- An all-natural solution for hyper-active children with sleeping troubles via stable and comfortable pressure to calm them down for a faster sleep.
- In particular, weighted blankets give proprioceptive and tactile input, which can be very calming and relaxing in general and that’s why it can also be used to relax at any time, not just for sleep.
- 100% breathable cotton top and super soft minky dotted reverse with tactile comfort cover your children and endow them a sense of secure for a tight sleep.
- An all-natural solution for tight sleep of kids
- Offer constant and stable pressure
- 100% breathable cotton top and soft minky dot reverse
- Original 7-layer design for ideal beads locking and even weight distribution
- Non-toxic and BPA-free glass beads
- 8 interior corner straps
- Multiple lovely patterns and sizes available
Meticulously crafted Finish
Integration of the all-natural and premium cotton top and the minky dotted reverse with the former allowing for skin-friendly and breathable comfort and the latter providing tactile softness to care your children’s tender skin even when they sleep naked. More importantly, the bumped dots act as comforter endowing children with extra safety to prompt faster and stable sleep.
Excellent beads locking and even weight distribution
The non-toxic and odorless glass beads are locked evenly in 4’ x 4’ pockets for even weight distribution. In the meantime, our one of a kind 2.4 – 3mm per stitch sewing prevents the beads shuffling around between each pocket, no more weight shifting and moving.
Various cartoon patterns for different preference
Our deliberately designed cartoon patterns of different kinds cater children’s preference perfectly. Thus, our weighted blanket will be the best New Year and Christmas gift they have ever received which will make them a fans of sleep.
Our kids weighted blanket can be machine washed (cold water) and dried without any color fading, so you can spend more time with your children and less time cleaning the blanket. Moreover, the wrinkle-free feature makes it look brand new even after extended use. Now your baby got a blanket to company him during his whole childhood for tight sleep.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
He likes it, and I’ve felt it and compared it to mine. Mine uses glass beads for the weight, and of course is considerably heavier. With this blanket, it has just enough weight to feel the benefits of a weighted blanket, and it’s not at all too heavy for him. I consider it a very beginner type.
I like that the actual texture is outstandingly soft. The quality of the blanket / material softness makes it a great blanket in general. I’m not exaggerating a single bit about how soft it is. One side, with the design feels soft, but then the other side, which is one color, is even more fluffy soft. Fluffy soft is the only way I can think to describe it. Although thebfluffy aspect is not actually fluffy, if that makes any sense..
Most important is the weight and weight distribution. It is 5 pounds total, and my son (an I) are both content with the consistent weight distribution. Great starter weighted blanket.