Wegreeco Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads (New Pattern)- Cloth Sanitary Pads, Cloth Pads, Reusable Menstrual Pads - 6 Pack Pads, 1 Cloth Mini Wet Bag Bonus (Small, Luxury)
|Price:||+ $8.84 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT THREE SIZE AVAILABLE,small size 8inch longX width 7inch,Middle size 9.5inch long X width 7inch,large size 11inch long X 7inch.Perfect choice for Heavy Flow cycle.W e recommend 6-12 small/medium cloth menstrual pads and 1-3 large heavy flow mama cloth pads.
- LOVELY PRINT waterproof outer of Cloth Sanitary Napkin and comfort of the softer, Bamboo layer against your skin.Great as period panties too.Fold over and snap into place.Never feel embarrassing.
- CHARCOAL CHARCOAL BAMBOO INNER LAYERS of these cloth menstrual pads is soft with maximum and have a stay dry surface.The dark color is forgiving of stains and Not only great at soaking up liquid, smells are neutralized.Middle layers microfiber make this reusable sanitary napkin super absorbent and a new trend in baby cloth diapers too.
- BEST CHOICE for eco-conscious women. Reusable and Sustainable. HUGE savings to be made by using HEAVY FLOW / OVERNIGHT reusable, washable cloth sanitary pads over a lifetime.
- Two Snap design for better fasten the pads around your underwear and make it more security.Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wegreeco strive to make things that save people money, reduce the amount of trash a family produces. She is on a mission to bring more reusable products into homes by making them practical, beautiful and affordable. The reusable products that wegreeco currently carry are Baby/Dog/Adult cloth diapers,cloth sanitary pads,cloth nursing pads,reusable pail liner etc.When you buy and use a reusable product,you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
Outer Shell - 100% waterproof lamination fabric,which prevents leakage.
Inner:100% bamboo Charcoal against ladies skin for utmost comfort and safety.
Middle Microfiber layers pads - provides maximum absorbency.
Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining and wash separately.Then place into Small Pounch or Wet bag.Cold rinse with no detergent followed by a hot wash with 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent.Tumble low or hang to dry
. When you are away from home,place the used pads in Wegreeco Mini Bag until you return home.Wash per care instructions.Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.
Avoid washing the pads in public facilities. The pads are meant for personal use only,and should not be shared with others.
Review this product
Top international reviews
Cleaning the product was really easy. When I first received the product I washed them in the washer machine and let them air dry. Cleaning them during my cycle was really easy as well. I rinsed them with cold water and a little soap and put them in the baggie. No staining at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
They are very soft and comfortable. There is no odor, or warmth that I have experienced with any size, and they all stay put very well with cotton underwear. As back up for cup or other primary care method, the small is more than adequate. I think all the rest would work very well for someone who used them alone, so it would depend on your personal size preference and absorbency needs. The measurements given are accurate.
This product is well made, easy to wash following the provided instructions, and the company responded very quickly to my question when I had one. The bonus bag they come with is also well made, cute, and very convenient. I would definitely recommend this product and the company who makes them.
Regular pads can irritate my skin after awhile, but these were very comfortable and soft.
I felt they stayed in place very well, had no absorbency issues at all. These are a great option, especially if you spend a lot of time at home and have your own washing machine to care for them.
I decided to order the large size for night time, and may possibly order the smalls for light days as well. I wish I had tried these sooner!
So easy to use. Super soft and comfortable. Just make sure you wash them first with regular detergent and dont use no fabric softiner on them.
The more you wash them the more absorbent they are. I have heavy flow a few days of my cycle and these pads held up great, stayed in place and didn't leak, not even while sleeping.
When done if out and about fold the dirty pad into itself and secure it with buttons and put in resuage bag to wash later. I let them air dry after I wash them.
So happy I found these. I love how economical they are and I think their way better than disposable pads. Plus the patterns is cute. I got the gray and white ones. Buy them they're so worth it.
I did not try this pad out while I had my period because I wanted to see how it fit first. I could wear it as a pantyliner on my non-period days but it doesn’t stay in place enough to make it worth it. I don’t recommend this product.
Disappointed since I'd hoped to stop purchasing regular store-bought ones and be able to use these instead to both save money and use more user and environmentally friendly product.