Weber's Ultimate Grilling: A Step-By-Step Guide to Barbecue Genius Hardcover – Illustrated, 23 April 2019
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Houghton Mifflin; Illustrated edition (23 April 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1328589935
- ISBN-13 : 978-1328589934
- Best Sellers Rank: 74,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the Author
From the Publisher
Reverse-Seared Rib-Eye Steaks from Weber's Ultimate Grilling
Steak tastes best when it has a crust of charred flavors on the outside and a wide swath of juicy, evenly cooked meat inside.
How do you get that combo? Roast the steaks over indirect low heat for about 20 minutes and then finish with about 2 minutes of charring on each side.
- 4 rib-eye steaks, each about 1 pound and 1 ½ inches thick
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR NOVICE GRILLER.