I am an avid reader and I have to say, this is the greatest book I've ever read.
This book holds the keys to national prosperity. It's almost unfathomable to me that one book can teach so much. You will learn about what an economy is, trade, wages, banking, monetary policy, taxes, public debts, agriculture, history, the list goes on and on.
This book is must-read.
Now a review of this specific edition: The font is quite small which makes it hard to read. This is especially a consideration for a 586 page book. I suggest finding another (rather than this Simon & Brown).
- Mass Market Paperback: 1264 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc; Annotated ed edition (4 March 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780553585971
- ISBN-13: 978-0553585971
- ASIN: 0553585975
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 5 x 17.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 572 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 44,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)