|Item weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||1|
We R Memory Keepers 70908-4 Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Snap Punch Kit | Includes Crop-A-Dile with Pink Comfort Handle, Heavy-Duty-Plastic Carrying case, 100 Eyelets in Assorted Colors and Instructions
|Price:||+ $12.03 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- EMBELISH ANY PROJECT: The Crop-A-Dile allows you to add eyelets, grommets and other embellishments to any crafting project.
- EASY TO USE: Punch 1/8 or 3/16-inch holes through paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more.
- GREAT FOR ANY SIZE PROJECT: Sliding measurement feature allows you to easily customize your layout.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Easy-to-grip pink handle fits comfortably in your hand and makes it possible to effortlessly punch all day long!
- CRAFTING ON THE GO: Kit includes a convenient heavy-duty-plastic carrying case with a handle and clip closures. Center compartment is perfect for the Crop-A-Dile punch. Side compartments provide easy storage for eyelets, grommets and other embellishment supplies.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Original Crop-A-Dile Punch by We R Memory Makers is an easy-to-use, all-in-one tool that punches 1/8 and 3/16-inch holes through paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more. It’s also a great setting tool you can use with eyelets, snaps, and other embellishments. The sliding measurement feature makes hole spacing and eyelet placement easy and precise. An easy-to-grip pink comfort handle allows for effortless operation with no hand fatigue. Handle locking system makes the Crop-A-Dile so easy to store in the included heavy-duty-plastic carrying case.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why do we have to top up around $5 per return when the flaw or damage was not fault of ours?
that come out for adjusting for different applications. Hard to work out. I want something that u blink n ready to go.I Should of just got a simpler one.
I bought on a whim. After watching something on YouTube . Lady made it look so easy. Live n learn. Lol