Waterpik Replacement Brush Heads for Sonic-Fusion Flossing Toothbrush SFRB-2EB, 2 Count Black
|Price:||+ $7.60 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- Replacement brush heads for use with the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Flossing Toothbrush
- Brush head features patented built-in water flossing technology
- Soft, high-low bristles pattern gently brushes while the water flosser removes plaque and debris from between teeth and below the gumline
- Replace every 3 months
- 2 replacement toothbrush heads per package -1 black with black color ring, 1 black with copper color ring
Product detailsSize Name:2 Count (Pack of 1) | Colour Name:Black
- Product Dimensions : 3.33 x 6.2 x 22.07 cm; 36 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Water Pik, Inc.
- ASIN : B07N9PDVSB
- Item Model Number : SFRB-2EB
- Best Sellers Rank: 35,244 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brush and floss using the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion flossing brush heads. Flossing technology is built into the patented brush head - allowing you to use one device for both brushing and flossing. 2 replacement brush heads per package. For use with the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Flossing Toothbrush. Replace every 3 months.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
But I really wish someone would make and sell some knock-offs like they do for competitor’s toothbrush systems. If you replace them every three months as recommended by Water Pik, you will spen over $50 annually IN ADDITION TO the mo ey already spent on the brush/floss system to begin with.
I like the softer bristles because most people irreparably damage their tooth enamel by over pressure while brushing. ( I know I did). And the water-pik gum cleaning and massage gained from the water stream is the finest treatment of its type. But $26 for two????? It is just insane - even in our current spoiled pay to play society.