MEEDEN 10X7 Cotton Watercolor Paper Textured Surface Watercolor Pad, Cold Press, 140lb/300gsm, 20 Sheets
- Made from 100% pure cotton, 140lb/300gsm heavyweight watercolour papers, acid-free and chlorine-free, pH-neutral and archival, durable and strong enough for whether wet, dry or mixed media painting, and less likely to curl and warp
- Cold-pressed watercolour papers have a slightly textured surface, which is between that of rough and hot-pressed papers, allowing for a variety of watercolor techniques, and watercolor papers made from cotton would hold more colour and with a moderate absorption
- 20 sheets per pack and all these papers are glued bound for easier tearing off, and a hardboard underneath for better protection and control
- 16K watercolour pad, 10" x 7" in size, perfect size to take with in travel and ideal for beginning artists, students practice and art exams, a great gift for watercolourists and enthusiasts
- Compete with other watercolour papers, these cotton watercolour papers are both in high quality and reasonable price, whether you are painting with watercolour paints, markers, pencils, ink, charcoal for painting, sketching, printmaking or drawing, these papers would provide an optimum performance and delivers extraordinarily brillant colours
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
25 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, it’s a really nice block of watercolour paper, and it’s even better because of the good value.
However, shipping was excellent and arrived sooner than expected at my doorstep (literally) in only 2 days.
This paper is very good, allows the paint to bend and spread out very well. It works just as well on my cheaper paints as well as the more expensive as well as brush pens.
It is a block, thus keeping the paper from buckling, but it is a bit challenging to remove the top paper from the block. Hopefully I’ll get better as I do more.
Very good value for price