- Product Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 15 cm ; 4.5 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.9 Kg
- Item Model Number: 400092
- ASIN: B07FJY1TBV
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
WaterWipes WaterWipes Value 60pack x 9 - 540wipes, 9 Packs (540 Wipes)4.5 kilograms
- The World's Purest Baby Wipes
- WaterWipes baby wipes contain 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract
- Our baby wipes are suitable from birth and for sensitive skin
- Approved by Eczema Association of Australasia
- Our baby wipes are also suitable for cleaning baby's hands and face when they are weaning and teething, as well as for use on adult's sensitive skin care, elderly skin care and as pet wipes.
Size: 9 Pack 540 Wipes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My midwife recommends cotton wool & water for the first few weeks. Can I use WaterWipes?
A. Yes, midwife Margaret Merrigan Feenan recommends you use cotton wool & water OR WaterWipes.
Q. What are WaterWipes made from?
A. WaterWipes contain 99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract (contains trace of benzalkonium chloride/BAK). The levels of BAK are negligible and have no impact on the safety of WaterWipes.
Q. Are WaterWipes flushable? Are they biodegradable?
A. No. Please do not flush WaterWipes. Currently WaterWipes are not biodegradable but we are testing different materials and have set ourselves a deadline of 2025 to find a solution.
Q. Are WaterWipes safe to use on hands and face including around the eye area?
A. Yes, they are perfectly safe to use on your baby’s hands and face including the eye area.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) seed extract 0.1%
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
19 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We couldn’t solve where her rash was coming from until we changed to waterwipes and the rash was gone.
2.5 years later and bub #2 arrived and we are still only use waterwipes.