|Package Dimensions||20.8 x 15 x 3 cm; 50 Grams|
Outdoor Riding Backpack Cycling Backpack Water-Bladder Biking Rucksack Breathable Hydration Pack Lightweight Ski Rucksack for Outdoor Sports Running Hiking Camping Mountaineering Skiing
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Versatile: This backpack is an ideal sport backpack for all kinds of outdoor activities such as cycling, jogging, climbing, hiking, traveling, etc. It can be used as a reliable and versatile companion for your short journeys or your sporting experience and daily use, and great gift for everyone.
- 2. Lightweight & Splash Resistance & Durable: Upgraded lightweight and an be used as a drinking bag, suitable for 2 liters water bladder (no water bladder included) to reduce your load and protect your belongs stay dry in light rain, and its double built-in waist straps improve its wear and tear resistance to ensure the pack's life last longer.
- 3.CONVENIENT DESIGN: Backpack's outer compartment with a zipper is designed with extra storage to keep your essentials safe. The elastic straps are to hold and secure light, softer items like small clothing items & cooling towels. The inner compartment may contain your other outdoor essentials like energy bars, wet wipes, sunscreen etc.
- 4. BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE: Integrated breathable mesh pad on the back for maximum breathability and heat dissipation. Made of lightweight tear resistant nylon fabric, so it's very light and durable. Reflective strips for safe riding at night.
- 5. 100% SATISFACTION: We make it our guarantee. If you have any concern about your order, contact us directly and we will come back to you with a solution that will satisfy you 100% of the time and in under 24 hours.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.