- Item Weight: 45.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: LCH-DC-HERO5-01
- ASIN: B01M3ODPNF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
28,653 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #441 in Action Cameras & Accessories
Wasabi Power Battery Dual Charger for GoPro HERO6, HERO5, HERO 6, HERO 5 Black (v03 for all Firmware Updates) (Dual Charger)
- Get extra power for your GoPro HERO5 Black, HERO5, HERO6; Compatible with ALL FIRMWARE updates—current and future
- Rated at 3.85V, 1220mAh
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with premium cells for longer battery life with no memory effect
- NOT COMPATIBLE with the GoPro HERO5 Session, HERO4, or HERO3
- Includes dual USB charger with cord; 3-year Wasabi Power warranty
Size: Dual Charger
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NOTE: Batteries are shown for demonstration purposes ONLY and are NOT included.
This accessory is compatible with the following GoPro Camera Models:
GoPro HERO5 Black
GoPro HERO (2018)
GoPro HERO7 Black (note: NOT suitable for GoPro HERO7 White and GoPro HERO7 Silver edition models because they have built-in batteries).
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I also reached out to the seller (BlueNook) via email@example.com but they have not responded.
Once Wasabi found out about the firmware update, I immediately received an email update with instructions on how to proceed. Before reditt even had posts on the issue, I was already submitting my request for replacements. They arrived yesterday; two OEM GoPro Hero 5 batteries to replace the now-defunct Wasabi pair.
Each time I called or email Wasabi power, they were highly response, as opposed to many other known brands, and my replacement request was completed within a week.
While I no longer use the Wasabi batteries, their charger is really small and great to carry around! I would recommend their products and company!
Nice that it includes both a MicroUSB and USB-C input as I don't have to worry about not having a particular cord with me when traveling (I have the Pixel XL and plenty of MicroUSB devices). I wish I would have waited to purchase the Wasabi charger + 2 batteries package as opposed to jumping at the OEM GoPro battery in the store, but oh well!
One thing I can say that I love over this that was a pain with the GoPro 3 & 4 Wasabi charger is that the older style could ONLY charge the Wasabi battery packs and NOT the GoPro OEM batteries due to slight physical differences in the batteries. This solves that problem and is battery agnostic, so even if I did purchase Wasabi batteries down the line, I can charge both the aftermarket Wasabi and GoPro batteries side by side with no issues.
- Battery stoped working with the new firmware update
- Good run time i could not notice any difference from this to the OEM battery (irrelevant as long as there is no fix)
- Perfect fit they go in and out as easy as the OEM equipment (irrelevant as long as there is no fix)
- I contacted Wasabi (Blue Nook) today regarding this issue they made me aware that an email was sent between November 25 and 26 (by the way great CX service Terry)
All the information is on the email they provide several options for you to keep or replace your batteries.
I already contacted them via email and made them aware of my choice i'll be expecting an answer from them hopefully soon.
Bottom line they are proving to be a responsible company that worries about their customers i'll be updating this review for better of for worse depending on how the process goes. It all seems as if Wasabi has a new loyal customer for a long time if this is handled correctly till the end.
And regarding the charger it's definitely a keeper best bang for your buck in this department.