- ASIN: B001DW00YU
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 2 cm ; 113 g
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Warhammer Mark of Chaos Battle March
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Gameplay focuses on the armies and battles, instead of the tedious aspects of base and resource management
- Epic sense of both scale and detail where big demons and huge beautifully rendered battalions clash
- A variety of buildable features and randomized, destructible terrains such as forests, swamps, plains, and tundra
- Heroes and Champions learn new tactics, unlock new abilities, command larger units, even challenge other Champions in a duel to the death
- Customize your army - Swap body parts, add weapons and armor, even paint units and banners
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The model for these types of games have been established by the Total War series, like it or not. All games of this type will be judge by that standard. It's like they missed that event. Spend your money elsewhere. If you are looking for a good fantasy type wargame in the Total War mode go buy King Arthur: The Role Playing Fantasy Wargame! Now that is a good game that took notice of the Total War model.