There is a writer named Steven Pressfield - well, yes, that's true. What he is hiding though is a deep skill - a superpower, if you like. He is a wise counsel, a deep thinker, a reflective soul, a philosopher.
Read his books they will change you in the very best of ways - oh, and they will make you see your craft of writing in proper grown-up ways. If you are a writer you will discover the writer that you can be. You will discover you.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Pressfield, Steven (11 January 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936891026
- ISBN-13: 978-1936891023
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.2 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)