- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 101.6 x 55.9 cm ; 907 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 998 g
- Item Model Number: 854
- ASIN: B000YBFBN6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
41,044 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #68 in Garment Bags
Wally Bags 40" Suit Length Garment Bag with Pockets, Black (Black) - 854
|Price:||+ $16.46 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WallyLock hanger clamp secures any hanger at the top of the bag to keep clothes neat and wrinkle-free. The perfect solution for traveling with suits and dress shirts whether by car, plane, train, or boat.
- Wally clamp holds up to 6 garments and uses your own hangers for quick and easy packing. Just grab from your closet and place right into your garment bag – ready for travel.
- Two pockets for packing shoes, pants, sweaters, toiletry bag and other accessory items.
- Handles fasten together for easy carrying and attach to the trolley of most rolling luggage, while a full length center zipper allows for easy access.
- Conveniently fits in the airplane’s overhead bin and can be used as a carry-on item for most airlines. Alternatively, material is flexible enough to be folded to fit inside a suitcase as a garment packer.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Get there in one piece and be ready for any occasion
Clothes stay neat and wrinkle-free in this lightweight and easy to carry-on garment bag
The Wally clamp holds up to 6 garments and accepts any type of hanger so clothes won't fall to the bottom of the bag. No folding, rolling, or special packing skills required. Just grab from your closet and place right into your garment bag – ready for travel.
Looking for something that can carry it all?
This travel bag also comes with two pockets for packing shoes, pants, sweaters and other accessory items. Pockets are large enough to fit a toiletry kit. Great for cruisers, savvy globetrotters, and anyone who needs to protect and travel with formal wear!
Conveniently fits in the airplane’s overhead bin & can be used as a carry-on item for most airlines
Dimensions L x W x D (inches)
- 40 x 22 x 3
- Folded: 20 x 22 x 6
Clothes stay neat and wrinkle-free
The Wally clamp holds up to 6 garments and accepts any type of hanger so clothes won't fall to the bottom of the bag. Because the WallyLock hanger clamping system is designed to work with your own hangers, special hangers are not needed. WallyLock will accept most types of wire, metal, and tubular plastic hangers.
Quick and easy packing!
This suit length garment bag folds in half and handles fasten together for easy carrying.
Handles wrap around the trolley system of luggage for effortless travel.
Water Repellent Fabric
Durable, polyester fabric is water repellent, providing all weather protection.
Two pockets for packing shoes, pants, sweaters, toiletry bag and other accessory items.
|Series 700||Series 800||Series 800LC||Series 1800||Series 1800EW|
|Garment Bag Length||40 inches||40 inches||45 inches||42 inches||45 inches|
|Zipper||Center Zip||Center Zip||Side Zip||Center Zip||Center Zip|
|Fabric||Polyester with Nylon-Like Front||Durable Polyester||Polyester with Nylon-Like Front||Stylish Twill Polyester with Nylon-Like Front||Stylish Twill Polyester with Nylon-Like Front|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Single zipper in the middle is a PAIN to load your garments into this bag.
- The provided pleated pockets are pictured to hold shoes, but I feel the pockets are too tight for men's 11 shoes.
- Material is strong, however it has a tendency to loose its shape and possibly wrinkle your clothes during transit.
- Many others said how they would felt comfortable loading a lot of clothes in this--I would NOT, unless I wanted to iron everything again.
- I like the hanger clamp a lot, but I also feel like somehow it shouldn't be necessary if there was a way to secure the hangers in the bag itself.
I would still probably buy this (or cheaper model) again because:
- I don't travel much with a suit/nice clothing.
- Not the cheapest bag, but serviceable bag.
- Pockets are nice, but I won't load shoes into them.
- I am okay taking my time and being frustrated with the bag because I am cheap.
A better bag (even from this brand) will get you:
- A reasonable zipper that zips out left and right as well as up and down. This bag is basically a slit that is zippered and awkward to load your clothes into. This is essentially a must if you plan on using a garment bag even a few times. I don't know why this zipper feature isn't included even in the basic models.
- Bigger pockets. Really if you plan on using the bag for carrying shoes.
- A sturdier design that the edge won't crush as easily during transit.
- Better handles and clips, shoulder strap (not included with this bag).