Wahl Professional Animal Motion Pet, Dog, Cat, and Horse Corded/Cordless Clipper Kit (#41885-0435)
|Price:||+ $15.72 Delivery|
- The Motion Animal Clipper from Wahl Professional Animal is ideal for clipping and trimming dogs, cats, horses, cattle, and livestock
- The clipper offers Constant Speed Control which provides constant torque to power through tough spots
- A traffic light LED multi-level battery capacity display gives a quick visual indication of the battery level remaining while the removable finger grip provides ultimate control and stability while reducing the risk of the clipper being dropped and broken
- The Motion Lithium provides professional power up to 5,500 strokes per minute
- The 5-in-1 blade technology adjusts the blade to sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40
- Measures 7.5 by 2.25 by 2 inches; weighs 9.4 ounces
- The clipper is made in Hungary, the blade is made in Germany. Comes with a one-year warranty
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.26 x 19.69 x 25.4 cm; 249.48 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Wahl Clipper Corp.
- ASIN : B00EZQ2WTC
- Item Model Number : 41885-0435
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,782 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chances are that the clipper is functioning properly, however the problem usually is within the blade set. Most often, the blade sets may be dull or have a buildup of dirt and hair. Sometimes all it takes is one hair trapped between the top and bottom blades to affect the cutting performance of the blades. Remove the blade from the clipper and use the cleaning brush provided to remove any accumulated dirt and hair. Oil generously with the Wahl blade oil and reassemble. If the blade is dull or worn, you may elect to have it resharpened at the factory, credible sharpening service, or purchase a new blade at a Wahl dealer.
Can my blades be sharpened?
Most Wahl blades are designed for maximum life and can be resharpened by Wahl Clipper or a credible independent sharpening service. Check with a Wahl dealer or call 800-PRO-WAHL for information regarding your clipper and blades.
Do I need to oil my blades?
It is strongly recommended that you keep your blades well lubricated at all times, even during storage between usage. Although Wahl blades are protected from corrosion, they will eventually rust if not taken care of properly. It is suggested that you apply a liberal amount of oil occasionally during use and after the job is finished. Take the time to properly clean the dirt and hair from your blade and apply oil to the entire blade to prevent corrosion.
What kind of oil should I use?
Every Wahl Clipper is packaged with a tube or bottle of Wahl blade oil. It is recommended that you use only Wahl oil on your blades. Other aerosol type lubricants can evaporate leaving the metal susceptible to corrosion.
Do I need to buy blade coolant?
The majority of our clippers do not require blade coolant sprays, however some of the high performance, high speed professional units may require the use of coolants for the comfort of the animal.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 3 September 2020
Update: Jan 2021; Wahl Warranty was excellent in that they sent a postage paid label for returning the clipper and they replaced the battery under warranty, however that new battery is no better than the old as far as lasting and they didn't fix the problem with the clipper not cutting the first time. I asked for a solution to that and they sent a new blade which has done one full clip and worked well. We will see how it lasts this time, the warranty will be up in March so, hope it cuts much longer than that.