Beth Kempton has captured Japan in these pages and describes the philosophy of Wabi Sabi to a deeper level, previously unknown to many in the Western world. Thank you so much for delivering this gift to us Beth.
Your book is a delightful excursion you can take from your armchair whilst sipping a cup of green tea!
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group; 1 edition (28 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0349421005
- ISBN-13: 978-0349421001
- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 2.3 x 19 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)