WITLYNX Wireless Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote Control for Smartphones, Compatible with All iOS and Android Devices with Bluetooth, Create Amazing Photos and Selfies Black
- CONVENIENT AND EASY HANDS FREE SHUTTER CONTROL FOR MOBILE DEVICES: Perfect for taking selfies and steady tripod shots.
- SMALL ENOUGH TO KEEP ON A KEYCHAIN OR IN YOUR POCKET: The remote is very small and lightweight, so it is convenient to carry with you.
- OPERATIONAL UP TO 30 FEET (10M): Take photos even when at a distance from your device.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 4.2.2 OS AND UP / APPLE IOS 6.0 AND UP: Option to use in-built app or Google Camera 360 app.
- COMPATIBLE WITH WIDE RANGE OF DEVICES: Including iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5S, 5C, 4, 4S; iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini, Mini 2, Air; Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, S4 Mini, S5, S5 Mini, Note 2, Note 3 Note 5; and other devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Reaches up to 30 feet away.
Compatible with any iPhone or Android smartphone.
Convenient pocket size.
Works with photos & videos.
Compatible with Snapchat.
Has an on/off switch to reserve battery power.
Easily replaceable standard CR2032 battery.
Easy to connect:
Turn the switch to “ON” found on the side of the Bluetooth remote.
Turn Bluetooth “ON” in your device (Go to Settings > Bluetooth > On)
In your Bluetooth screen on your device,Choose “AB Shutter3” in the devices that come up listed to pair.
It will say “Connected” next to Shutter in the devices list after it is paired.
Open your built-in camera app on your device.
Push the appropriate button on the Bluetooth remote.
1 * Bluetooth Wireless Remote
1 * Wrist Strap
Please note: Some Android phones may require a free app for video recording.
If you are having trouble getting video to start or stop on your Android device, but can take pictures fine, please download "HD Camera for Video" or "A Better Camera" app from the Google Play Store and use it for video on your Android device.