|Package Dimensions||13 x 5 x 3.2 cm; 72 Grams|
|Item Weight||72 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||31 July 2018|
WEISHI Nostalgic Long Handle Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor AU
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$4.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Hold the blades by the sides. Place the blade in the blade chamber. Give the handle a gentle shake to help seat the blade. Make sure the blade is centered from end to end and hold the razor head level. Twist the knob located at the bottom of the razor handle to close the blade chamber until completely closed and the blade is secure. Now your WEISHI is ready for an unbelievable shave.
- Net Weight of Razor: 72g, Measurement: 4.3 inch in total length
- Here are four keys to a successful shave Use as little pressure as possible. 1-Let the weight of the razor do the work for you. 2-Hold razor by the tip of the handle. 3-Angle the blade at a 45 degrees angle. 4-Shave with the grain of your beard.
- Pakage contents: 1 x WEISHI Long Handle Version Razor / 5 x WEISHI Blades included in package.
- For warranty information, please click the WEISHI Shaving seller's name then click"Ask a question" button to contact us directly.This is a beautiful safety razor for either your own use or a gift.
Frequently bought together
WEISHI long handle version butterfly open safety razor. Durable plated with over the heavy copper alloy body. Net Weight of Razor: 72g, Measurement: 4.3 inch in total length Simple,quick and safe blade replacement.This razor uses the traditional patented "butterfly" opening mechanism to quickly change blades. Pakage contents: 1 x WEISHI Long Handle Version Razor / 5 x WEISHI Blades included in package. This is a beautiful safety razor for either your own use or a gift!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find myself going against the grain straight away otherwise the razor seems to struggle with the shorter hair closer to the skin on the second pass.
It's assembled well and it feels good quality, nothing to complain about and if you are looking for a very mild razor you could probably do much worse. If you like a super close shave you'll have to spend a bit more.
Not a bad razor overall, I'm not fussy enough to feel the need to upgrade in a hurry but my only gripe would be that I wished it was more efficient. I am using it with Shark Super Chrome blades which gives a more than acceptable shave. I don't have particularly tough stubble though so if you have a coarse beard go for something else.
By Carl on 10 April 2021
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 5 x 3.2 cm; 72 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 July 2018
- Manufacturer : WEISHI
- ASIN : B07G21XT7Q
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,010 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews: