- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- ASIN: B0747P4MBD
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 July 2017
- Customer Reviews: 987 customer ratings
WAYFARER SUPPLY Hanging Toiletry Bag: Pack-it-flat Travel Kit, Black
+ $11.16 Delivery
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY Hang your toiletry bag from the durable swiveling hook -or- sit it flat on a countertop. Ample space to fill it up -or- collapse it to save space and pack it flat in luggage.
- MAKES ORGANIZING EASY This medium-size hanging toiletry bag for men & women is 9” wide x 8.5” tall x 4” deep. The main compartment features 4 elastic edged pouches to keep items upright and 3 mesh pockets to easily organize and see all your items. There is also 1 zippered pocket on the outside back to store private or less-needed items. It’s compact, but you’ll be surprised by how much this dopp kit holds.
- SUPER FUNCTIONAL *Sturdy construction so items will not fall out of the main compartment even when the travel bag is full and hanging. *No more digging around and no more items falling out of poorly designed side pockets. *Many pockets and pouches so all your shaving, cosmetics and other toiletry items are in view and easily accessible. *Swiveling hook ensures access from any angle. *Removable reinforced bottom board helps bag sit flat on a counter. *Fits full-size bottles of shampoo, etc.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS PVC-coated, 900D polyester outside, lined inside mean you’re getting a durable mens or womens toiletry bag that will help keep most spills contained. This water resistant travel organizer dries quickly and easily wipes clean. Metal zipper handles will not crack or break like plastic. Nylon pulls for easy opening and closing.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE If for any reason you are not happy with this hanging toiletries bag for men and women, send it back to us for a full refund. What are you waiting for? Click ADD TO CART!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NEW! Toiletry Bag from WAYFARER SUPPLY delivers the quality of a high-end brand at an affordable price. It’s perfect for men or women. The medium-size bag has enough space for all of your toiletry kit needs, but its pack it flat design ensures it does not take up any extra space in your luggage. Why WAYFARER hanging toiletry bag? 1. Lots of pouches and pockets. Inside the bag are 3 zippered mesh pockets, 4 mesh pouches and a large main compartment that can fit full-size bottles.
2. Durable materials ensure a long lasting product. The outside is PVC-coated 900D polyester which is water and mildew resistant, quick drying and easy to wipe clean. The inside is lined with polyester and easily wipes clean. Outside zippers are waterproof & feature nylon pulls for easy opening and closing. All zipper pulls are durable metal.
3. Hang your bag or sit it flat on a counter. Our toiletry bag features a swiveling metal hook. If you prefer a self standing organizer, our bag comes with a structural board that can be placed along the bottom to help keep the bag sitting upright.
4. Pack it flat design. If your bag isn’t full, just flip or remove the inside board and the bag collapses to ensure it does not take up extra space in your luggage.
5. Outside back zippered pocket on the back face of the bag to store private or less used items.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not happy with this toiletry bag, send it back to us for a full refund.
We are offering this toiletry bag at a super low price for a limited time! BUY NOW!
WAYFARER Supply Co. is a small, family-owned company. When you purchase our toiletry bag you are helping to support a small business.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Below one can read the pros and cons of the Wayfarer toiletry bag and also a brief comparison between my not so old Amazon Basics toiletry bag and my new Wayfarer toiletry bag.
WAYFARER TOILETRY BAG
1. The bag is well designed with a soft fabric, and external waterproof and internal zippers that open and close easily.
3. The large main compartment suits my needs; a 19.20 cms tall moisturiser bottle fits well within, without an impediment in closing the bag. The four elastic edged mesh pockets are adequately sized to allow easy ingress and egress of items.
4. There is a pouch, deep till the bottom of the top zippered pocket, to tuck in the swivel hook and can be used to store small items. The previous model did not have the pouch, but a velcro provision to keep the hook flap from flopping around.
5. My almost full Wayfarer toiletry bag fits easily in my Kelty Redwing 50L and Pacsafe Vibe 30L backpacks; thanks to the soft fabric and it not being bulky.
1. The pouch to tuck away the swivel hook has a small opening, making it a wee bit difficult for a person with a big hand to remove what is put in.
2. The swivel hook flap is long and the stitching joining it to the main body doesn't look sturdy.
3. The name tag could have been better, considering the bag looks good.
COMPARISON BETWEEN THE AMAZON BASICS AND WAYFARER TOILETRY BAGS
1. Fabric of the Amazon Basics toiletry bag looks better and long lasting; unfortunately, the thick fabric and the two external side zippered pockets make the bag bulky.
2. The Wayfarer toiletry bag is soft, can be folded flat, is well sized, has a practical height ~ a 19.20 cms tall bottle fits in easily and is not bulky.
3. Name tag of the Amazon Basics toiletry bag is better than that of the Wayfarer toiletry bag.
4. The two side pockets on the Amazon Basics toiletry bag open all the way down, causing items to tilt and fall out.
5. The swivel hook of the Wayfarer toiletry bag is a big plus when compared to the non swivel hook of the Amazon Basics toiletry bag. The swivel hook flap of the Wayfarer toiletry bag could be shorter.
6. The Wayfarer toiletry bag has three zippered pockets and a slip in pouch inside and a zippered pocket outside. The Amazon Basics toiletry bag has only two zippered pockets and a deep, wide and accesible slip-in pouch inside; it doesn't have a zippered pocket outside.
Photographs of both the Amazon Basics toiletry bag (on the left in the photographs where there are two bags side by side) and the Wayfarer toiletry bag will help potential buyers to know the difference between the two.
I have switched to using the Wayfarer toiletry bag and will be purchasing more for the rest of the family; the Amazon Basics toiletry bag been given away.
14.6.2018 - A head's up: I purchased the bag on 19.5.18 at $ 12.99. Somewhere in June, the price increased to $ 13.99; now it's $ 14.99.
19.7.2018: Keep a watch on the elastic band of the inner mesh pouches; it looks like the bands loose their elasticity if something like a bottle is kept permanently within the pouch.
17.12.18: Thank you for the 67 helpful votes! This product is currently being used in India.
1.2.2019: Thank you to the one hundred who found my review helpful.
6.6.2019: One year on and the bag is in great condition and as helpful as from day one. I've noticed the 225 helpful votes and I'm glad that my review has helped so many; thank you for acknowledging thus.
07.06.2020: Two years on and no complains. Thank you, to the 482, who found my review helpful.
For vacations by plane or train, I think the bag might be a little large and heavy. For those trips, several smaller bags might be better.
I also note I bought this bag for ~$23 CND and it is now ~$44. I don't I would buy this bag for $44. There are options in the $25 range that are equivalent.
Upon receiving this toiletry kit, I took it out, tried to unzip the main pouch and was a bit concerned because the zipper seemed sticky and tough to maneuver. I wrestled with it some more and debated whether I should return it. But I was leaving for a trip the next morning and I had thrown out my old bag, so my hands were tied and I resigned myself to sucking it up. I filled it with my stuff. Everything fit easily, and it was organized nicely in all the pockets and pouches. While I was away, I had no issue since I just hung it on a hook and I could easily access what I needed. By the way, the inside pouch zippers work perfectly. I got home, unpacked my stuff and didn't even remember there was an issue with the zipper. Overall, I'm really happy with this product. Be warned that the zipper is a little sticky in the beginning, but after some use it works well. The bag is really sturdy and it has may features I love.