|Product Dimensions||20.6 x 14 x 5.1 cm; 201 Grams|
|Item Weight||201 g|
|Date First Available||17 June 2020|
WAVLINK USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter Slim External Video Card Display Monitor,Supports 2048 × 1152 Resolution with Audio Port for Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac OS 10.2 and Linux -Black
Enhance your purchase
- 【AN IDEAL CONNECTION SOLUTION】- Connect a DVI display through this Slim USB 3.0 Adapter for a multi-monitor solution ideal for your laptop. Device (eg monitor, projector, TV) for multi-monitor solution, workspace extension with split-screen, mirroring display etc.
- 【MAX UP TO 6 MONITOR EXTENDER】- External power adapter is not required, max connect up to 6 monitors to a laptop or desktop PC window (an adapter is required per monitor).
- 【DISPLAYLINK CERTIFIED】- By (dl-3500 chipset), you could Download the driver from this link: www.displaylink.com. If you have connected to USB3.0 devices, the resolution is adjustable and the maximum resolution can be up to 2048x1152 , if you have connected to USB2.0 devices Resolution 800x600 @ 60Hz.
- 【SUPER SPEED】- USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and compatible with USB 2.0, the adapter can be used especially for all applications such as HD video playback.
- 【COMPATIABLE】- Support Windows 7/8 or higher Mac OS 10.2 or higher Android 5.0 or higher; Slim Design simply travel with your ultrabook or laptop computer. Note: If you are a MacOS Catalina 10.15.1-10.15.2 user, do not update to 10.15.3. At present our driver only supports 10.14.X, 10.15.1, 10.15.2
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WAVLINK USB 3.0 Bandwidth Ideal for High Definition Performance
With USB 3.0 support, this external video adapter delivers the bandwidth needed for accelerated High Definition video performance, support for up to 6 additional USB Display ( One display adapter required per monitor ),capable of outputting video resolution up to 2048 × 1152.
Even if your current computer doesn’t have a UAB 3.0 port available, the UG3501H is backward compatible with USB 2.0, so you’ll be able to connect your HDMI monitor to your computer and be ready for when you upgrade to a USB 3.0-equipped system.
An External Multi-monitor Solution, Connecting a HDMI Display Through USB
Add extra HDMI monitors to your desktop computer without having to open the computer case, which is the only way to quickly expand your desktop over several monitors for laptop users. It is also a cost-effective solution to expand your computers display capabilities.
Four Kinds of Display Modes:
Mirror Mode - Sync images with two displays to gives you a convenient visual enjoyment. With the UG3501H, you can conveniently share and enjoy videos or slideshows on the big and high definition screen.
Primary and Secondary Screen Switching Mode - Easily switch your screens as you like, especially used when there is much information to display for a variety of people such as in a classroom and conference room or library.
Extend Mode- Extend your working desktop with split-screen presentation to enhance work efficiency.
Screen Rotation Mode - Turn left, right, up, down as you like. Largely used when your spreadsheets are two long to read or videos too big to watch.
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to enhance multimedia presentations.
- Great for researchers and writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display while working on a separate document on another.
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other.
- View large or several spreadsheets across multiple displays.
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using USB 3.0-capable laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector.
- Add an additional video output to computer systems with no room for expansion, such as laptops, ultrabooks, MacBooks, and compact form factor desktops (point of sale workstations).
Processor: 1.2GHz or faster with support SSE2.
RAM: 4 GB or more recommended for 2 or more display.
Processor: Core i3 i5 or i7 2 + GHz
Legacy Windows XP - Vista/ Vista /7 / 8.1 / 10
-Mac OS X 10.8 onwards
-Chrome OS R51 onwards
-Ubuntu 14.10 onwards
Not Compatible With: Windows XP (64-bit ) and Surface RT.
what’s in the package?
- 1 × USB Display Adapter
- 1 × User Manual
- 1 × Driver CD
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried another similar product from another brand at around half the price but that didn't work with one of my 2 external monitors, spent hours setting up the drivers and reinstalling things and it only produced an image at half the resolution so I returned it. I highly recommend this product to expand the number of monitors you have available at a cheap price.
By Moi on 11 March 2021
I consider the price reasonable considering what it allows me to do and the fact that other similar options are almost double the price.
The MacbookAir only had one external dvi port so with this device we were able to connect a 2nd external monitor via the usb port. All good.
Plus I sent off an email to the company asking a question about the correct driver and they responded accordingly, so great support.