- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
WALI Premium Single Fully Adjustable Gas Spring Arm for WALI Monitor Mounting System (GSAM001), Black
|Price:||+ $25.24 Delivery|
- Compatibility: Compatible with most WALI desk monitor mount with 1.37" (3.5cm) diameter center pole. Fit one monitor up to 32", support weight up to 17.6lbs, and VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
- List: M001, M002, M003, M004, MF001, MF002, MF003, M001XL, M002XL, M001LP, M00LP, MLP01, GSDM001, GSDM002, and 001XL.
- Design: The high-grade arms extend and retract, tilt +35°/35° and swivel +90°/90° to change reading angles and rotate 360° from landscape to portrait mode.
- Dynamic: Monitor arm is easily adjustable, allowing to work in a more comfortable, and ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Package Includes: WALI Single Fully Adjustable Gas Spring Arm x 1, Mounting Hardware Kit x 1, VESA Plate x 1, 10 Years Protection.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please check the following compatible detail:
- Fit 1.375 inches or 3.5 cm diameter center pole
- Fit one monitor up to 32”.
- Maximum support weight up to 17.6 lbs.
- Compatible with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
Compatible WALI monitor mount product list:
- M001, M002, M003, M004, MF001, MF002, MF003, M001XL, M002XL, M001LP, M00LP, MLP01, GSDM001, GSDM002, and 001XL.
- Single Fully Adjustable Gas Spring Arm x 1
- Mounting Hardware Kit x 1
- VESA Plate x 1
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
Now the down side. The mounting system comes with multiple length screws (3 diff metric lengths) and spacers. However the spacers can only be used with the longest screws and those are way too long. I ended up going to a local hardware store and buying screws whose length was in between in size. I have VESA mounts from another system and it contains the same length screws, so they must use the same supplier. Note,one does not have to use the spacers, I needed to because the mounting on my monitors was recessed too much.
I wish they sold a dual 3 tier arm so I could use it to mount two monitors.