WALI Dual Monitor Gas Spring Desk Mount Heavy Duty Aluminum Fully Adjustable Fit Screen up to 35 inch, 33 lbs Each Screen, VESA 75 and 100 (GSM002XL), Black
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Compatibility: fits monitors up to 35" And 33 lbs each screen. The two-stage locking system is compatible with 0. 4 to 3. 3” thick desk for c-clamp and 0. 4 to 1. 9” thick desk for grommet base.
- Adjust: easily with quick detach VESA plate 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100 mm and 13” height adjustment range. Hide messy wires with built-in cable management.
- Sturdy construction: the high-grade heavy-duty aluminum with pneumatic gas spring arm can be extended and retracted, +45°/-45° tilt and +90°/-90° swivel to change reading angles, 180° rotate from Landscape to portrait mode.
- Double benefits: double efficiency and productivity by opening up desk space allowing a New range of adaptable positions for your displays, ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Package includes: 1 x WALI gas spring dual monitor desk mount (black), 1 x mounting hardware kit, 1 x User manual, 10 Year protection
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why choose WALI?
- WALI is committed to building high-quality products and mounting solutions for every budget and everyone.
- From VESA display mounts to speaker mounts and projector mounts, our product collections achieve the optimal balance between functionality, design and price.
This monitor arm is easily adjustable, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Fits up to 35"
- Holds up to 33lbs
- VESA 75x75mm 100x100mm
- Max Height 23.03”
- Max Extension 20.71”
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Do not install while toddlers are present. Toddlers like to take shiny things. This monitor mount requires shiny things to be present during installation.
2. If toddlers make themselves present (even after locking numerous gates around the house), curb your colorful language. While trying to pry the desk stands off of my monitors, I shouted words that the toddlers weren't used to hearing. Toddlers like to learn. When mommy is saying "new" words over and over, toddlers learn by repeating. They repeat things loudly. Over and over.
3. Do ensure that the <expletive> monitors are working prior to meticulously managing your cables. Failure to do so results in Lesson #2.
I used three layers of tape on the ends of the arms where it receives the VESA mount before I dropped the monitors on to tighten up the clearances, this makes the monitors rock a lot less and increases precision of the mount, especially if you want to use the rotation feature. This is the only critical thing I have to say, the rest is praise so I put this first. I used label paper but you could easily use painter's tape or another product. I strongly suggest you do the same. See my photos for where to put the tape.
I used this to mount in my home office with a 24in monitor on-center and 17in off to the side on my desk, which features an asymmetrical seating position and is fairly small, with the post pleasantly off center. I've read critical reviews of this type of product that the arms aren't rigid enough and one monitor will be lower than the other even if you use two identical displays, so I chose this one because it was in budget and offered height adjustability at the VESA mount itself. This actually made it really easy to put together, you assemble the mounts on the monitors then drop them on to the arms and secure them with a thumbscrew nut. As you can see in my photos, the height adjustability allowed me to level the top edge of two different sized screens. The larger monitor has the adjuster all the way high, and the smaller one is all the way low.
I also tried using the no-drill mount first, but wasn't happy with it, which doesn't necessarily mean everyone will be unhappy as it's a well made desk clamp. I switched it out for the through-desk option after less than a day because I wanted a more secure mount, and I'm very happy I did, absolutely no wobble in it now. I used a handheld vacuum to collect the chips and had minimal cleanup, took less than five minutes to change it out from the clamped to bolted installation.
* Fairly easy to set up
* Supports clamp on edge, or through a desk hole.
* Clips to hold wires and tools to the frame
* Seller has warranty and support through Amazon "Ask Seller" button on the order.
* Responsive customer service
* Nice finish
* Stable when mounted.
* Clamp for arms stripped before it was tight enough to prevent sliding.
I asked the seller if they could just send a new clamp. They were fast to respond with a clarifying question about which clamp.
Ultimately, the design is pretty standard, so I just used a longer bolt from my workshop, along with a washer and locknut.
After deliberation, I found it was best for me to drill a hole in my desk. There is very little lip, and the back of the desk did not have a tall enough hole to fit the screw clamp onto. I used a 1 1/4" spade bit from the top. This is big enough for any cable connector should that be needed in the future, but not so big that it would get in the way or knock over cups.
I drilled through until the center point pierced the under-side of the desk. Then, I drilled up from underneath, and no splintered edges. It helps that this desk is an inch and a half thick.
The bottom of the pole from this kit has 4 screw holes. Three for mounting whichever plate (round-flat, or L-bracket) and one for attaching the bottom clamp if you're using the round plate. The logo faces forward. The bottom plate is oval, and it should point towards where the monitors will hang to give the best support.
I found, for the center clamp on the arm, it was best for me to remove the center spacing washer, and make sure the gap in the plastic bushing was aligned with the gap in the clamp. Face the screw side where it will be least seen (for me, towards the wall). Tighten it up.
The docking plates mount to the monitor first, with the flat plate up. The arm ends have a screw post pointing up that mates with this after sliding the bracket together. There is a small screw cap to keep it from coming off the top. The last swivels needed to be slightly tightened to keep my monitors from tilting forward. All of the necessary tools were included except a Philips (plus) screwdriver.