Vortex DB-215 Optics Diamondback HD 10x42 Binoculars, Black
|Price:||+ $17.23 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Eye relief||15 Millimeters|
About this item
- 10x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, sharpness and light transmission
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Dielectric coating provides bright, clear, color-accurate images. Armortek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. Diopter (located on right Eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Argon purging and O-ring seals provide water and Fog proof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Includes glass Pak harness.
- Product Dimensions : 23.37 x 19.81 x 12.95 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Vortex Optics
- ASIN : B07V3LDFCR
- Item Model Number : DB-215
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vortex Optics Diamondback HD 10x42 Binoculars
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fantastic optics especially in low light conditions.
Optics and quality better than other brands that cost over double the price of these gems.
Worth every cent.
Top reviews from other countries
I researched these widely before purchasing, I'm more than pleased, and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a mid quality compact pair of binoculars. (the Vortex lifetime warranty is a huge benefit, and gives great peace of mind. )
Performance and delivery from Amazon was a great disappointment - initial (Prime) delivery advised as 27th Jan to 2nd Feb, but didn't arrive until 14th Feb - product should have been black, but green version arrived! Considering delay already, just decided to keep green ones, but not great service or information from Amazon!
They give a lovely clear view but I will have to wear the harness provided. They were to be black but are green.
Not too heavy and fairly bright lenses.
So definitely recommended for watching more timid birds or animals that you can’t get close to.
Personally, I think the (double strapped) harness carry pouch unnecessary and cumbersome because there are perfectly good flip-down lens protectors fitted, so just hang the binoculars around your neck unless you are climbing Everest !