- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 7 x 4.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 431 g
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: HCM-DigitalCamera
- ASIN: B07T293VKF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 12 June 2019
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,851 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Digital Camera Vlogging Camera 24MP Ultra HD 2.7K WiFi YouTube Camera with 3.0 inch LCD Retractrable Flashlight 180 Degree Rotation Flip Screen Camera for Family Gathering/Travel/Selfie/Vlogging
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 📸 2.7K Full HD Digital Camera 📸 Supports 2.7K video resolution (Format: MOV.) and 24MP image sensor resolution (Format: JPEG), you can capture and record wonderful times with family and friends via this vlog camera at any time. No need to worry insufficient memory, as it supports up to Max 32G SD card (Not Included). If you are an outdoor sports lover, this cost-effective entry-level ordinary camera is a pretty good choice for you
- 📷 Digital Camera with WiFi 📷 This WiFi Digital Camera enables remote view, image capture and video shooting, so that you can make the real-time remote control with your smart phone or tablet to take pictures or record videos via WiFi connection (Valid Range: 16.4ft). Just download the "PPShow" App by scanning QR Code or searching on Google or App Store. Don't hesitate to share images or videos to your social media
- 📸 Camera with Flip Screen 📸 Just pop up the front flash light manually to illuminate a larger area. With the help of retractrable flash light, 3.0" TFT LCD screen display which can be flipped 180 degrees takes selfies with excellent performance in low light conditions, adding more fun when shooting high-definition photos
- 📷 Multifunction but Easy to Use 📷 Anti-shake, face detection, smile capture, continue shot, self-timer, 4X digital zoom to capture the details you desire; Quite easy to operate and user friendly, you can press the "M" button to switch camera mode into video mode easitly as it works with simple camera menu. 2-pack 3.7V 800mAh lithium Ion rechargeable batteries ensure more than 120 minutes working time
- 🎁 Perfect Gift for Newbie/Students/Family 🎁 With exquisite looking and portable design, this compact camera which comes with a neck strap, can be used to shoot landscape, portrait and capture all of your memories, ideal gift for recording travel, sports events, weddings, birthday parties, sharing YouTube/vlogging/blog etc
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Point and Shoot Digital Camera Creates Your HD Masterpiece.
Perfect for new photographing beginner in outdoor activities, family gatherings, vlogging sharing and etc
Camera Size: 116mmX70mmX45mm
WiFi Connection: Supports
Anti-shake: Electronic Image Stabilization
Continue Shot: Supports
Built-in Speaker: Yes
Zoom: 4X digital zoom
CMOS Sensor: 8 MP
Image Format: JPEG
Image Definiton: 24M, 20M, 16M, 12M, 8M, 7M, 5M, 3M, 2M
Video Format: MOV.
Video Definiton: 2.7K, 1080FHD, 720P, VGA
Focus Distance: 0.5m~infinity
Self-time Mode: Close/2sec/5sec/10sec
ISO: auto, 100/200/400
White Balance: Auto/Daylight/Cloudy/Incandescent/Fluorescent
1 x Mini Digital Camera
1 x UV Lens
2 x Li-ion Batteries
1 x USB Cable (USB 2.0 Port)
1 x Strap
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Don’t buy this expecting it to be DSLR quality. Not to say it doesn’t take good pictures or videos. Just don’t compare it to cameras that cost hundreds of dollars more.
The camera does feel solid and is of good quality. There are plenty of options you would expect from any camera such as ISO, face detection, image quality, exposure, resolution, etc.
You’ll definitely want to charge the battery when you first get it.
The only things I feel it could improve on is getting actual zoom and not just digital zoom and improving on the app that it works with.
The app is easy to install and use. You just press the WiFi button on the camera then connect to the network that’s on the camera’s screen. You can then use your phone to view files on your memory card as well as see what the camera lens see live. However it did freeze a couple times and I would have to close the app and reopen it.
There is a lot that is great about this camera but I don’t want to make this review too long.
Bottom line is it’s great for the price and the few downsides are understandable and would probably make it cost more.
Perhaps my favorite feature of this camera is the fact that the LCD screen flips upward and faces you. This means you no longer have to worry about whether or not you’re getting the best possible shot. So whether you’re recording music tutorials like myself or doing some blogging for YouTube, this screen and camera will make sure you’re able to capture it all. Especially since there is a tripod mount on the bottom of the camera. Awesome touch.
If you’re looking for a slogging camera that doesn’t break the bank, this self-described “entry-level” camera is an awesome choice for beginners and more!
I do photography and have done so for years. I wanted a little camera so I can use for vlogging. This camera is so bad. I don't understand all the great reviews. Honestly I have a 12 megapixel camera from years ago that's 100X better.
Anyway, on to the specs. The build quality feels pretty solid and well built. However, I really doubt it would take a drop or anything well, so don't drop it. The camera view is also very high quality, I can see everything very clearly. The zoom is also quite decent and useful. The screen flips up, so you can take selfies.
The only part I was kinda peeved about was that it didn't come with an SD card. So you need an sd card to start taking photos. Anyway, it's a decent quality but affordable camera that you can always depend on to take photos.