Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $21.38 delivery
ViewSonic VX2458-MHD 24 Inch 1080P 1ms 144 Hz Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Flicker-Free and Blue Light Filter HDMI and DP
- Be the difference: full HD 1080P (1920x1080p) resolution, ultra-fast 1ms response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- No image tearing: AMD Free Sync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- Comfortable gaming: flicker-free technology and blue light filter for all-day comfort
- Game on: an arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games
- Flexible connectivity: The VX2458-MHD supports laptops, phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, and display port inputs
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, HDMI cable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
24’’(23.6” Viewable) LCD Gaming Monitor
Full HD price-performance monitor built for gaming and entertainment. With incredible image quality and 144hz refresh rate, this monitor is perfect for fast-moving multimedia like action-packed movies and high-speed games.
Enhanced Viewing Comfort
Flicker-Free technology and a Blue Light Filter help to eliminate eye strain from extended viewing periods.
Dual Integrated Stereo Speakers
Designed with dual integrated speakers, this monitor combines incredible screen performance with stereo sound for an immersive multimedia experience.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate for Smooth Graphics & Videos
- Rapid 1ms Response Time
- Black Stabilization for Ultimate Visibility
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Game Mode Hotkey and User-Customized Settings
- Optimized View Settings with 'Game,' 'Movie,' 'Web,' 'Text,' and 'Mono' Presets
- VESA-Compatible Mount
144Hz Refresh Rate
With a swift 144Hz refresh rate, this monitor delivers great visual fluidity and awesome graphics no matter how quickly the in-game action unfolds. Say goodbye to annoying tracers and motion blur, and up your A-game with the smoothest visuals possible.
1ms Rapid Response Time
With a stunningly quick 1ms response time, this monitor delivers smooth images without streaking, blurring, or ghosting. This monitor also features 5 levels of rapid response rate (Standard, Fast, Faster, Ultra-fast, Fastest) that helps to correct 'overshoot' and motion blur when gaming at high refresh rates. For any and all fast-paced action sequences, you’ll be glad your monitor reacts as quickly as you do.
Black Stabilization for Ultimate Visibility
ViewSonic’s Black Stabilization feature provides heightened visibility and detail by brightening dark scenes. Dominate the competition with enhanced visibility, even in the darkest scenes of a video game. Like night vision, but better.
Tear-Free AMD FreeSync Technology
Leveraging VESA Adaptive-Sync connectivity, this monitor is equipped with AMD FreeSync technology* that seamlessly synchronizes the frame rate output between your graphics card and monitor. This dynamic refresh rate effectively eliminates image tearing, stuttering, and jerkiness for smooth gameplay. *AMD FreeSync technology is supported via DisplayPort and/or HDMI depending on the model.
Game Mode Hotkey and User-customized Settings
A Game Mode hotkey opens pre-calibrated FPS 1, FPS 2, RTS, and MOBA settings that deliver a great blend of color and technology for specific gaming scenarios. In addition, three customizable 'GAMER' settings provide individual user preferences for specific games.
Optimized View Settings
ViewSonic’s unique ViewMode feature offers 'Game,' 'Movie,' 'Web,' 'Text,' and 'Mono' presets. These presets enhance gamma curve, color temperature, contrast, and brightness to deliver an optimized viewing experience for different screen applications.
|XG2401||XG02 Series||XG2530||XG2560||VX2458-MHD||VX58 Curved Series|
|Sync||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync||NVIDIA G-SYNC||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync|
|Resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||1080p (1920 x 1080)||VX2758-C-MH: 1080p (1920 x 1080); VX3258-2KC-MHD: 2K QHD (2560 x 1440)|
|Curved Screen||-||-||-||-||-||Yes - 1800R|
|Max Refresh Rate||144Hz||144Hz||240Hz||240Hz||144Hz||144Hz|
|Ergonomics (Tilt, Height, Swivel & Pivot)||✓||✓||✓||✓||Tilt Only||Tilt Only|
|Connectivity||HDMI, DisplayPort, USB Hub||HDMI, DisplayPort, USB Hub||HDMI, DisplayPort, USB Hub||HDMI, DisplayPort, USB Hub||HDMI, DisplayPort||VX2758-C-MH: HDMI, VGA; VX3258-2KC-MHD: HDMI, DisplayPort|
|Available in:||24"||24", 27"||25"||24"||24"||27", 32"|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is bright, it is clear, it is fast. I do some gaming (Minecraft , Civ) and some photo refinishing. While this monitor, from the perspective of absolutes, is clearly the best thing on the market for neither of these activities, it is way more than acceptable. Considering that both super high end gaming monitors and super high end photo finishing monitors are incredibly expensive and really require not only the proper equipment (think outrageously expensive video cards) to make the most of their more extreme features, but also a finely tuned environment as well, this monitor is a perfect sweet spot for a consumer grade monitor.
I bought this monitor on sale for $319. My biggest beef was that Amazon sold it before they actually had it in stock when it clearly stated that is was IN STOCK. This caused about a 2 1/2 week delay in delivery.
The tweaks that I had to make:
1. as mentioned in other reviews in other places, the color temp was just a little bit warm. That was an easy fix. 2. The color range needed to be switched from auto to full-range, and
3. the setting to enable FreeSync (don't remember what the setting is called) needed to be enabled as well.
The video card that I use to run this is an RX580.
1. you will need to use a displayport cable to make the most of the monitor, which is not included in the box. So add one to your amazon cart.
2. Some users have noted that the build/construction quality is a little bit chincy, the monitor stand in particular - this is true. The monitor can in no way be mistaken for something that has been ruggedized. But it is a monitor afterall, you should be handling it with kid gloves. Also you can buy and aftermarket mount and mount it anyway you like.
For the price I cannot complain about these shortcomings. In comparison shopping, any other monitors available with similar specs (1400, 144, IPS, freesync, 27") cost much much more.
If you are looking to get into that sweet sweet 1440 zone, the VX2758-2KP-MHD is a pretty good place to start.