Viewm Heel Cushion Inserts Soft Heel Grips Sponge Shoe Pads for Women Non-Slip Heel Pads DIY Size Heel Cushion 2 Pairs (Black)
|Price:||+ $7.63 Delivery|
- Material: Shoe pads for heels are made of polyurethane sponge, slow pressure shock absorption, comfortable and breathable, soft material prevents chopping of scratches and blisters, removable, reusable and hand washable
- DIY SIZE: The insole can be cut according to the size of your shoe, with the back of the insoles have a clear cut line. Fit for size 5-9(US). Perfect for Arch protecting and relaxing heels and keeping your feet comfortable when you walk or dance
- Non-Slip: Our high heels insoles have a sticky backing that keeps them in place. Cushions are designed to fit the contour of the heel section of the shoe. Simply remove the adhesive backing and place the pads on the inside heel of shoe
- GOOD FOR ANY TYPE OF SHOES: Applicable for all kinds of sports shoes, walking shoes, high heel shoes, working shoes and womens loose shoes. It's a-must-have protection accessory for new shoes
- Durable: If the adhesive loses its tackiness just wash it with warm and soapy water, let it dry and you can stick it again
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Well, a shoe pad may help you out of this problem.
2-in-1 high heel insole, protect your forefoot, sole and heel.
Non-slip design on forefoot will make you more steady when wear high heels.
The arch design helps you correct flat feet.
Convex design on heel will play a great role in shockproof and relieve your heel strain.
Reduces the pressure of the high heels that brings the feet.
Thick design will have great effect on shockproof, buffering and pain relief.
Self-adhesive design, Not easy move.
Can be cut to your perfect size.
Step 1:Clean your shoes and keep them dry.
Step 2:Remove plastic backing.
Step 3:Adjust the position until you feel comfortable.
Step 4:Stick the pads to the shoes and press firmly.
5D design make you feel comfortable, you will be relaxed and enjoy a good life.
NOTE:Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effect
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 13% (13%)||13%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The inserts were very easy to trim to fit. The adhesive is only on the heel tab - which means they "float" in the shoe until you put your foot in. This means they can be removed very easily without damaging the bed of the shoe, yet still stay in place.
These insoles are adhesive and they stick well to the shoes. It has the cushions on the bottom and the heel so it's very comfortable.
These insoles solve my problems! Now I get heels a size bigger so that with these insoles in place, it will fit well.
My update is to say that one of the most import things to consider with these particular inserts, is that the piece that comes up and cushions your ankle in the back (which is a nice feature) will make your feet more snug in the shoe. Basically what I am saying is that these will work great in shoes that have a bit more wiggle room, however if your feet are already snug in the shoe, they might not fit or be really cramped so factor that before buying. Just a little heads up!
They have helped a lot with my leg and lower back pain. Yes, I'm sure athletic shoes paired with orthotics would do the trick...but I'm not at that point in my life where I want to give up on cute shoes. I have high arches, so I even cut around the heel parts I cut off and use them as extra padding in the arch area. Yes, this make shift part does not stick very well, but when you are wearing them, they don't move. I have purchased 3 sets (6 total) and plan on purchasing more. All of my non athletic shoes/sandals need these.
I've added a picture showing how I've cut them to make them custom for my feet and how they even work on slip on sandals.