If you've been thinking about starting a business in Vietnam, the Wood Egg Vietnam startup guide will be your go-to reference manual.
Each year we hire 3 researchers (at least one local and one foreigner who live in Vietnam), a native English-speaking in-country writer, and an editor, to bring you insights from multiple perspectives.
Our researchers spend over 200 hours interviewing local business people, politicians, and citizens who regular foreigners would never have access to. This is 200+ hours you will save to hit the ground running. (Bonus: When you register your eBook at WoodEgg.com you get access to all of our raw research and interviews.)
In the 2014 Wood Egg Vietnam startup guide you will learn:
* It's hard for foreigners not to stick out. How to use that to your advantage and integrate into the community. (Page 74)
* What the progressively-minded younger generation means for your business. (Page 35)
* Save time and headaches by checking one of these two websites if you're looking for short or long term accommodation. (Page 101)
* How to instantly meet other foreign business owners. (Page 118)
* This is why negotiations often require multiple meetings. Don't get it wrong or things may go south for you. (Page 128)
* Vietnamese prefer to do business with these kinds of companies. (Hint: You're well on your way.) (Page 154)
* Why you'll often hear "yes" even when it's a "no." This can be quite confusing for foreigners and our indirect communication guide beginning on page 132 will give you the rundown on how to deal with it.
* Our curated list of lawyers and accountants who work with foreigners. (Page 195)
* Many great employees can be found online in Vietnam nowadays. Here is our list of the best websites to find them. (Page 213)
* The highest potential business area in Vietnam. (Page 240)
All of this along with hundreds of other insights. All told you'll get the painstakingly researched answers to over 200 questions (over 250 pages!) about country, culture, life, and business in Vietnam.
If you're looking to do business in Vietnam you won't find a more complete, up-to-date, guide.
Click to buy now.