- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 9829 KB
- Print Length: 431 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Advanced Education Methodologies (20 May 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B085D8M7S5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45,020 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Victorious Mind: How To Master Memory, Meditation and Mental Well-Being Kindle Edition
|Length: 431 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of $3.47 after you buy the Kindle book.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"If only The Victorious Mind had been written ten years ago... It would have saved me a lot of frustration and self-blame in failing to keep up my regular meditation practice. Now I not only know why I struggled so much, but what to do instead."
- Seph Fontane Pennock, Co-founder, PositivePsychology.com
"In The Victorious Mind, Anthony Metivier brings his terrifying experience of mental illness together with his depth of knowledge of memory systems to show how using mnemonics systematically can ease a troubled mind and replace terror with joy. This is a unique book from an author who speaks from a lifetime of experience beyond anything I could have imagined."
– Lynne Kelly, author of The Memory Code and Memory Craft.
"Anthony Metivier has a compelling personal story and a remarkable, practical methodology of helping us move beyond our stories and into the living truth. With one foot planted firmly in the relative and the other rooted in the Absolute, Anthony has hit the sweet spot that combines the two - which is authentic nonduality."
– Fred Davis, author of Awaken Now and The Book of Undoing
"With so many memory books out there, this is really the first I've ever seen that heavily intertwines the ideas of meditation and memory. I've always felt the two go hand in hand and Anthony really does an amazing job at showing that! I highly recommend this book!"
- Nelson Dellis, 4x USA Memory Champion and author of Remember It!
"The Victorious Mind is a masterful book written by a master of the field. Anthony Metivier has written an invaluable resource to anyone who wants to learn to fully utilize their cognitive capabilities to build a sharper mind and a better life."
- Nir Eyal, bestselling author of Hooked and Indistractable
"At last, someone has remembered the true purpose and potential of the Art of Memory. In times past, it was seen as a path of self development. Using its methods you could bring health, harmony and excellence into your mind and thus your life. Sadly, this beautiful, beneficial art has been all but forgotten, until now. In this dynamic book, Anthony Metivier teaches you this ancient wisdom with a modern slant. Written from his own experience this is a book that will show you how to develop a “magnetic” memory that holds the information you wish but also attracts the influences you want into your life."
– Martin Faulks, author of Enlightened Living
"Anthony Metivier is a Warrior of the Mind!"
– Tony Buzan, author of Mind Map Mastery and Co-Founder of the World Memory Championships
"Dr. Metivier is a master of his craft and experienced teacher of the bridge between memory and meditation. In The Victorious Mind, you're learning from the best!"
– Jonathan Levi, author of The Only Skill that Matters and creator of SuperLearner
"As a neuroscientist, I study the underlying mechanism of memory techniques and I am very interested in their widespread application. Because Anthony is such an expert in this field, having him uncover the use of mnemonics for mental health is fantastic and will help many readers!"
- Boris Konrad, Guinness Record Holder and Memory Competitor, Award-Winning Speaker, and Neuroscientist
About the Author
Customers also viewed these products
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|