I take quite a few 1-3-day trips for business, and I've been dedicating myself to "leaning down" my luggage (and thecontents thereof) as much as possible. Hence, my purchase of this luggage. Here is the skinny:
- Very light, mobile; rolls well; easy access to compartments.
- Comes with globally trackable ID (must register online), in case it gets lost.
- VERY compact and small; almost makes you feel like you forgot something because you can't possibly have it all in this luggage.
- Actually VERY small! Despite how much I want to downsize my gear for quick trips, this luggage could benefit from just 2-3 more inches in overall dimensional space (Technically speaking, this meets the FAA carry-on limits nearly exactly, but every time I travel with it I have the smallest carry-on by far, as compared to others who are putting their bags in the overhead compartments).
- The safety lock is more gimmick than security feature, as one can easily access the bag through another compartment, even if the lock is engaged.
- Product Dimensions: 37.5 x 54.5 x 19.5 cm ; 3.2 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.3 Kg
- Item Model Number: 31318001
- ASIN: B00F3CMB20
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,641 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)